Notices

Old 26 Feb 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Final payment made!

Edited at 12:23 PM.
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Final payment made!

What a lovely feeling that is! Hope you have a great time. I’ll be following along your next trip report!
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

You must be so pleased! Well done!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Oh that's a fab idea, I might look into that for Noah, do you have any recommendations of things to watch on YouTube?

I'll definitely take a look at those once I get booked for free dining.

I'm over the moon with it and even more so that I got it myself be TP even found it I've kept the alert on though in case it finds a better time xx
Hiya

He just types in rides we mention and events we want to go to... This year have booked MNSSHP so he has watched that again to remind himself what to expect... definitely helps!

Fantastic that balance paid off - love that feeling as holiday finally feels close!

Finished your TR for October. Loved it and felt like I was there again! Glad the amazing weather continued in to November... We were there for the Run Disney (I did the 10k) then had to leave unfortunately. Luckily saw a few Christmas decorations but would have loved to stay for a MVMCP. I love Disney at Christmas time! We also lost a couple of our photos - the ones by the MK Christmas tree on our last day Submitted a form but like you no luck despite being able to tell them exact time, place etc...

Hope the interviews are going well... fingers crossed xx
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
What a lovely feeling that is! Hope you have a great time. I’ll be following along your next trip report!
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
You must be so pleased! Well done!
It's such a relief ... now to concentrate on spending money The dollar hit $1.33 the other I asked Chris to change some but he reckons it'll shoot up in April ... told him if it doesn't he owes me a handbag

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Hiya

He just types in rides we mention and events we want to go to... This year have booked MNSSHP so he has watched that again to remind himself what to expect... definitely helps!

Fantastic that balance paid off - love that feeling as holiday finally feels close!

Finished your TR for October. Loved it and felt like I was there again! Glad the amazing weather continued in to November... We were there for the Run Disney (I did the 10k) then had to leave unfortunately. Luckily saw a few Christmas decorations but would have loved to stay for a MVMCP. I love Disney at Christmas time! We also lost a couple of our photos - the ones by the MK Christmas tree on our last day Submitted a form but like you no luck despite being able to tell them exact time, place etc...

Hope the interviews are going well... fingers crossed xx
Fab I'll do that with Noah, he'll love it.

So glad you enjoyed it I've nearly finished the full trip report now. We're getting the downstairs bathroom done this weekend and Chris is at a wedding tomorrow so I'm hoping I can get the last 2 days finished and posted

We didn't see much of the run Disney event as we went shopping, but we did see a few people arriving at the Boardwalk when we were there for breakfast well done, 10k is fab!

The Christmas decorations are beautiful, I'm so torn on what to do for next year. I don't know whether to try and make 3 weeks at the end of August/ beginning of September or just do 2 weeks over the October half term ... my heads mashed with it all.

Such a shame about the photos but I can imagine they would have hundreds and thousands of them to go through!

The last interview didn't go so well. The lady before me also works for the same company and she also knew the interviewers. I could hear them talking about camping and all sorts of different not related things. The appointments were 20 minutes for interviews, the lady was in for 40 minutes, meaning I was 20 minutes late to get mine. I just didn't have a good feeling about it from start to finish so in a way it was good really. Onwards and upwards xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We are doing something similar, have had a rotten couple of months as DH's Father passed away in November and we just wanted to treat outselves. So voila 10 days for 500 quid each, staying at Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando, a bit of a departure from our normal type of hotel, but it's cheap!

Feels good doesn't it? I know what you mean about the planning, winging it to an extent feels a bit odd.

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
It's so difficult to choose the best time isn't it! Christmas will always be my favourite despite the huge crowds and the cold weather we tend to experience... Love October as a lot quieter and weather seems more stable... We are planning Summer 2020.. The weather is likely to be hotter/wetter but we can go for longer and at least you will still have Halloween decorations at the end of August! We noticed a huge reduction in crowds at end of August... Good luck deciding! Anytime in Disney is amazing

Sorry to hear the interview didn't go so well... Hopefully next one will be better! Sounds like your are getting lots of interviews which is brill...

Edited at 07:25 PM. Reason: quote didn't work properly
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LostGirl View Post
We are doing something similar, have had a rotten couple of months as DH's Father passed away in November and we just wanted to treat outselves. So voila 10 days for 500 quid each, staying at Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando, a bit of a departure from our normal type of hotel, but it's cheap!

Feels good doesn't it? I know what you mean about the planning, winging it to an extent feels a bit odd.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I joined this forum after my dad passed away, in fact he actually used the forum. We were going to go in 2012 but then I found out I was pregnant so we decided to wait. It ended in miscarriage sadly but shortly after I got pregnant with Noah and we decided to wait till he was older to remember it.

Hope your DH is coping ok, but hopefully this break away will help.

Exactly for that price you can't complain can you? You've got a great bargain, hope you have an amazing time, will you be doing a trip report? It would be lovely to follow along and get some tips as it's our first time off site.

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
It's so difficult to choose the best time isn't it! Christmas will always be my favourite despite the huge crowds and the cold weather we tend to experience... Love October as a lot quieter and weather seems more stable... We are planning Summer 2020.. The weather is likely to be hotter/wetter but we can go for longer and at least you will still have Halloween decorations at the end of August! We noticed a huge reduction in crowds at end of August... Good luck deciding! Anytime in Disney is amazing

Sorry to hear the interview didn't go so well... Hopefully next one will be better! Sounds like your are getting lots of interviews which is brill...
I definitely agree anytime at Disney is amazing. I think I'll just wait and see the pricing when the free dining is released. Is that what your waiting for too?

Thank you x
Old 2 Mar 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
I definitely agree anytime at Disney is amazing. I think I'll just wait and see the pricing when the free dining is released. Is that what your waiting for too?

Thank you x
Have booked a Dibb villa already for next July but might add a sneaky trip on the DCL on to it - the dates came out this week so I am busy deciding! Doing free DDP later this year - love it!
Old 6 Mar 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I keep getting touring plan notifications of BoG reservations in the early hours of the morning 😭 that's 3 alone I've missed this week! Tempted to try and stay up to to get one haha. Xx