Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Feb 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bradleysmummy
Imagineer

Bradleysmummy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Disney Water Park Tickets

So we are going different this year and planning on buying the Universal 3 park explorer ticket. (When we can decide on where to buy from!)

We've always done Disney, and while I can handle giving the theme parks a miss, TL and BB are a must. We love them so much and couldn't do a Florida trip without visiting them!

Does anyone know the best way to get tickets just for the 2 parks? Will it be turn up at the gate, and any idea on cost?

Bradleysmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Following.

Busy planning Florida holiday number 17
LoveHolidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

They are on either groupon or Living Social at the moment , noticed them in the week.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bradleysmummy View Post
So we are going different this year and planning on buying the Universal 3 park explorer ticket. (When we can decide on where to buy from!)

We've always done Disney, and while I can handle giving the theme parks a miss, TL and BB are a must. We love them so much and couldn't do a Florida trip without visiting them!

Does anyone know the best way to get tickets just for the 2 parks? Will it be turn up at the gate, and any idea on cost?

If you're buying from the US Disney site a ticket for 2 days [1 ticket per day so 2 tickets] would cost $127.80, roughly £97.72

You could buy an annual pass for $138.45, roughly £105.86.

To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English), then go on Parks & Tickets.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/
Old 4 Feb 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Leah30
Helping Minnie

Mobile

We considered just doing water parks, and decided that 2 visits would equate to more than an annual pass each.
So if you are planning more than 1 visit it’s well worth getting the pass as it covers both parks

Florida Obsessed
Leah30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bradleysmummy
Imagineer

Bradleysmummy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Thanks! I'll take a look at the annual pass
Bradleysmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bradleysmummy View Post
Thanks! I'll take a look at the annual pass
To be honest I think that's the best option.
Old 12 Feb 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
silver_age
Excited about Disney

We're in the same boat and will probably do this too.

As customers based in the UK, what, if anything, will they send us if I buy 4 of these annual passes from the US website?
silver_age is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by silver_age View Post
We're in the same boat and will probably do this too.

As customers based in the UK, what, if anything, will they send us if I buy 4 of these annual passes from the US website?
I think they will send you an email/voucher with a confirmation number on for "Will Call" that you will need to exchange when you're over there.

I might be wrong but I think that you can also have them posted to you for $25, but maybe someone can confirm this or correct me if I am wrong.