Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Feb 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

This is awful, can you not block this person on FB? Is it private messages they are sending you? I know with FB you can de-activate your account for any amount of time without actually closing/deleting your account and losing old info/posts etc. Would you do this to give yourself a break, the person might get fed up. I don't know about forums if you can press pause.

Try not to stress yourself about it, this person must have serious issues!
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Oh god, how horrible! Some people must lead such a sad existence that they feel the need to make others worried and unhappy! Are you able to change your username on the other site and just let people know that you trust what you have changed to?
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
Personally - since someone is stalking you, I would remove any countdowns, any references as to when you will be away.

You are letting people know on a publicly accessible forum that your house may be empty.

If you have ever liked any of the dibb's facebook stuff, they may have come looking here etc.
Done
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

i hope you have been getting screengrabs of all of the abuse so far?

i think your best bet is gathering this all together and going to the police.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry to hear this tinkers, but can’t their ip address be traced by the website or at least be blocked?

I am not sure the police would get involved unless serious threats were made and even then I wouldn’t hold my breath.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I’m not sure if the picture was stolen from here or if you posted it, but the thread you posted a while back with a photo of you and your daughter years ago at Disney world appeared on a Facebook group I am on for people visiting POR/POFQ. I can’t see it now weirdly and I think it appeared just after you posted it on here, or I saw it just after you posted it on here.

Edited at 04:29 PM.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Sending hugs Tink 💖 the mind boggles at why someone would do that. Xx
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Sympathy from me, too, Tinkerbell.

Hope it goes away very soon and becomes a distant memory.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Ergh what a horrible thing for someone to do. What is wrong with people

Originally Posted by klr15 View Post
I’m not sure if the picture was stolen from here or if you posted it, but the thread you posted a while back with a photo of you and your daughter years ago at Disney world appeared on a Facebook group I am on for people visiting POR/POFQ. I can’t see it now weirdly and I think it appeared just after you posted it on here, or I saw it just after you posted it on here.
I think Tinkerbell is in that group so she may have posted it herself.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

How horrible and weird too. I can't understand why people do these things. I guess it must be jealously in some way... ? Maybe they are doing this to others as well?
Could you rejoin with a new name and just read posts not post anything. That way at least you can still get information.