Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 May 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsNobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile Universal Info

Sorry if this has been discussed and please point me in the direction if it has.

Are Universal limiting tickets to the parks and what if any are the extra restrictions?

I have read info on how Disney plan to operate but cant find anything about Universal.

We are booked to stay for 6 nights at the end of October in the HRH, I dont have tickets yet. I have put off buying tickets as Im not even sure we are going yet and I usually buy Universal tickets a couple of months before we go as there is no real benefit of having them early, unlike Disney.

We are meant to be going to Disney for 6 days and dont have those tickets either, but will have to sort that once the new systems are in place.

If there are going to be no FOLP benefits by staying at HRH l might need to rethink our stay there.

In some way I wish BA would just cancel my flight and take the decision out of my hands. 🤯🤯🤯
MrsNobby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Wilson9795
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Universal have a really helpful Q&A on their website, we are also staying 7 nights at HRH at the end of Oct hopefully

1: HRH is still giving express passes to onsite guests

2: if your temp is under 100.4 you will be given a wrist band for the day which will allow entry into the parks, city walk and hotels without your temp having to be rechecked until the next day

3: Universal has included onsite guest numbers in park capacity limits so you will always be able to get into the parks

As far as I know they are not cancelling new ticket sales
Wilson9795 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsNobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

This was always meant to be a Universal hoilday and for hubby and my sons to go to Horror Nights, so even if HHN is cancelled I still get to go to Universal parks.

We are staying off site at The Grove Resort for the Disney part so if we cant get tickets/park reservations then we can chill put round the pools instead.

Just need BA to update flights etc now. 😁
MrsNobby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Wilson9795
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

No worries, have a great trip!

If you go into the universal site they have a banner saying review important safety guidelines, it has all the re-opening info there and if you go down a little there’s a link to re-opening FAQ’s

I’d post links but I’ve only signed up to the Dibb today so it won’t let me haha
Wilson9795 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Mobile

I am thinking about cancelling our Disney stay for this September and changing it to universal given we have now lost our dining. Does anyone know if club level will still be offered and if so how will it work as usually a buffet? Xx
Old 1 Jun 20, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by emmsy View Post
I am thinking about cancelling our Disney stay for this September and changing it to universal given we have now lost our dining. Does anyone know if club level will still be offered and if so how will it work as usually a buffet? Xx
I’m booked in a club room at HRH. If you find out please let me know.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
I’m booked in a club room at HRH. If you find out please let me know.
I will do xx