Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 Jun 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We've got booking on wed 26th August and that date still shows as available?
Nazzer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nazzer View Post
We've got booking on wed 26th August and that date still shows as available?
I’m not sure, I think possibly that date is still available as I was offered as an alternative not sure why the other Wednesdays aren’t but the info came from discovery cove themselves.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyleo View Post
I’m not sure, I think possibly that date is still available as I was offered as an alternative not sure why the other Wednesdays aren’t but the info came from discovery cove themselves.
Yeah if you try and make a booking it's all grayed out on the website calendar. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated
Nazzer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

AT have gone back on their promised to me that DC can be moved to 2021 freeof charge.

They say it is because DC have changed this their end.

Annoyed at they promised me in writting I could move it FOC, not subject to any terms changing - they said they would honour price I paid.

This apparently changed in May by DC.

They said I can have a voucher for my deposit to use on any tickets.
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

seaworldentertainment/bl...u5f6aSBFVkTzWk

Says you can move DC for no fee.

AT saying I must speak to them.

DC say I have to speak to AT.

!
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
seaworldentertainment/bl...u5f6aSBFVkTzWk

Says you can move DC for no fee.

AT saying I must speak to them.

DC say I have to speak to AT.

!
This is what I was told by AT, and so far I’ve had no response at all from Discovery Cove. They have even deleted posts on their facebook page who ask if it’s trie that they are closing on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays!

So far not impressed as my ticket was multi-park and included Busch, Aquatica and Seaworld so I have reserved my days there following their own advice. Not sure what happens if DC or AT say only option is to cancel and rebook, as I know that some parks have filled the capacity spots.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TeeKayDawn View Post
This is what I was told by AT, and so far I’ve had no response at all from Discovery Cove. They have even deleted posts on their facebook page who ask if it’s trie that they are closing on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays!

So far not impressed as my ticket was multi-park and included Busch, Aquatica and Seaworld so I have reserved my days there following their own advice. Not sure what happens if DC or AT say only option is to cancel and rebook, as I know that some parks have filled the capacity spots.
I emailed DC ages ago, only response was they will not talk to me, have to go through AT.

AT are not being very good here...I had to call up in the end, then they got manager to authorise a refund.

Would have preferred the good price they said they were going to honour, but as they dug them selves into a hole with 'mis-information' pleased to take my money back off them.

Edited at 11:08 AM.
Old 12 Jun 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
spear101
Earning More Ears

We are booked for 26th August too. Had a quick look and That Wednesday is the only one not grayed out.
spear101 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I emailed DC days ago as I was told to contact their guest relations to discuss. No response at all so far.

We love DC, but I’m afraid we will not be going back again after the treatment of customers on social media.

Anyone questioning this and asking if true is having their comments deleted on the facebook page. These aren’t even horrible comments literally “is it true you are closing Tues-Thurs as have tickets booked those days”.
Private Message through facebook or put same question on twitter they direct you to same guestservices email.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Absolutely disgusted.

Finally received an email back from Discovery Cove. They do not answer the question of closure on Tuesdays-Thursdays. They do apologise that I’m having difficulty rebooking, but have said once I’ve rebooked to contact them to book a cabana (I asked if there was availability, in a separate question so this is not a compensation deal).

It was literally a 3 line paragraph which seemed to be more concerned with me booking extras than helping with my issue which is that ATD say DC should sort it and to be honest DC didn’t indicate anything about WHO I should rebook with just that ‘once I have rebooked’.

So I’m still stuck between two companies each saying the other should be arranging a change of date.