Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jun 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I raised the issue with my ticket provider and days ago they said they would contact discovery cove to change the dates but I’ve heard nothing back.
We now aren’t going anyways so will have to get back in touch to say sorry but I want to cancel.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just to update, I emailed discovery cove directly and they confirmed that they are shut tue to thurs. They have moved my booking and reservations to my proffered date via email. Great customer service. 👍
Nazzer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nazzer View Post
Just to update, I emailed discovery cove directly and they confirmed that they are shut tue to thurs. They have moved my booking and reservations to my proffered date via email. Great customer service. 👍
Did you book with them directly, as I can only say the service has been rubbish!
I also emailed them directly, it’s taken ages for them to respond, and there was no answer to any of my questions including asking them to confirm the closure Tuesdays to Thursdays.
No response to how I change my dates when the ticket vendor is saying it’s up to DC and DC is saying it’s up to the ticket vendor.
Now both companies must have received my money as I have tickets that state a reference number from DC, a vendor reference, and my personal customer reference. Which DC would not provide if monies had not been passed to them.

They have both had my money and I would expect someone to be able to help me as I only want to move my booking by one day!

I’m happy you had a great service but it’s not the case for all.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Please could you tell me what contact email you used, my email bounced back 5 days after sending saying unable to deliver
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by lexie32 View Post
Please could you tell me what contact email you used, my email bounced back 5 days after sending saying unable to deliver
Hi, to confirm I purchased our tickets via Floridatix. These were paid in full so I had the ticket / pdf with the barcodes.

I emailed DCO-GuestRelations@discoverycove.com

There appears to be a 3 or 4 day until they reply. I guess they are responding to 1000s of mails. Good luck 👍🇺🇲✈
Nazzer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Hi, to confirm I purchased our tickets via Floridatix. These were paid in full so I had the ticket / pdf with the barcodes.

I emailed DCO-GuestRelations@discoverycove.com

There appears to be a 3 or 4 day until they reply. I guess they are responding to 1000s of mails. Good luck 👍🇺🇲✈
They are very inconsistent then!
I contacted same email address, asked the question about closure, asked about change of dates, I also have the payment confirmation, pdf ticket, all the reference numbers (I think you can count 3 or 4 different numbers on the e-ticket).

I emailed:
Good Morning

I have tickets booked for (x) date through a third party vendor.

I have heard through various social media that Discovery Cove will be closed Tuesday through to Thursday, for the rest of the year. As our ticket date falls on a Thursday we contacted our vendor to see if we could change the date to the following day (date given). They informed us that they were unaware of this change and to contact you directly.

Therefore could you confirm that there is a closure Tuesdays-Thursdays and if so, how do we proceed with changing our dates as we would like to book a cabana for our day.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes

All they responded with was:

Thanks for your email, we’re sorry you are having difficulty rebooking your dates. We have plenty of availability for (x) date. Once you have rebooked feel free to contact us to book a cabana.

Regards
Discovery Cove

I forwarded the email to Attraction Tickets and they have confirmed that Discovery Cove has changed the dates for some customers that have contacted them directly, but where customers have been told to re-contact the ticket seller (or in my case assume I have to re-contact as their response is not clear who is responsible), Attraction Tickets can’t take action to change the date as they ‘don’t know if Discovery Cove will insist on customers paying any difference incurred’.

That’s despite both companies websites stating tickets purchased prior to 15th May can change dates with no penalty and prices honoured.

Edited at 08:46 PM.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Ok, it does seem a bit inconsistent. If you have the 18 digit barcode number I would ask discovery cove to move your visit to your proffered date. Going back to your ticket seller is confusing things. They're just a middle man / re seller. Good luck with it. 👍🇺🇲✈
Old 15 Jun 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Ok, it does seem a bit inconsistent. If you have the 18 digit barcode number I would ask discovery cove to move your visit to your proffered date. Going back to your ticket seller is confusing things. They're just a middle man / re seller. Good luck with it. 👍🇺🇲✈
Thank you at the moment I have resent the email from attraction tickets saying they need confirmation from Discovery Cove. I actually included all the numbers in the PDF, plus names in party.
I just have to wait again.