Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Jun 20, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Well I’ve tried every number mentioned on the e-ticket. It states the number is above the barcode yet none of my tickets show a number above the barcode.

Bought from ATD.

Tried on iPhone, iPad and on laptop I get this message

400 Bad Request

Edited at 08:07 PM.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Becca
Trying for More Ears

Bought DC ultimate tickets from ATD. Assuming the code I need to book SW/BG will be on the e-ticket? Checked the account and can't view or download the e-ticket until 3 weeks before I need to use it! Hopefully this will change so I can book dates.

Edited at 08:43 PM. Reason: Punctuation correction
Becca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
deek72
Serious Dibber

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AND WHO GET THE ERROR MESSAGE 'AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER' - TRY THIS METHOD, IT WORKED FOR ME:

Credit to Nostradamus

When you have clicked the button after entering barcode number(s) and you press 'complete reservation' and get that message, go to your URL and delete the word 'activation' from the end of the URL then just press 'enter'. It takes you to your cart which will read $0. Just fill out all boxes required and you should now be able to complete your reservations.

Edited at 12:14 AM.
deek72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

That’s didn’t work for me ... still getting Barcode not eligible ... worked on Seaworld and Aquatica but not Busch Gardens
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
deek72
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
That’s didn’t work for me ... still getting Barcode not eligible ... worked on Seaworld and Aquatica but not Busch Gardens
Yeah, yours is a different error message so may need a different resolution. It's a pretty poor show from BG/SW.
deek72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

Unable to get any of them to work! So frustrating, it currently feels as though our flight will go but we cant do anything when we are there
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Got Busch Gardens just now for Xmas day for $55 each- good price, thanks OP.

If it is not working FOR THOSE BUYING TICKETS delete everything in the basket and try again- should then work!
Old 9 Jun 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Chappers
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Its reservations that are the problem, not ticket purchases x
Mrs Chappers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Espman1
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Just tried again, and managed to get all 3 sorted first time.
Maybe they were just dealing with huge demand to start with...
Espman1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Chappers
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Managed to book mine last night. It was an IT issue. Once you raise a ticket with them they fix it. They didnt respond to my ticket though. Just made a comment on facebook telling me it was fixed 😁
Mrs Chappers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List