Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 18, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
maznorm
Very Serious Dibber

RS Transport

Hi,

I booked online with RS Transport yesterday. We are flying on Saturday. The webpage said I would receive an email within 12 hours but I still haven't received one 24 hours later. I am getting concerned that no one will show up to meet us. Any advice please?
maznorm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Assuming you've checked your junk and it's definitely not there, maybe give them an email just to confirm and put your mind at ease.

Their email address is at the bottom of their web page.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
maznorm
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks. For some reason I didn't think to look for their email address. All sorted now.
maznorm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 05:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We got picked up by then yesterday. They were 40mins late and not a word of apology. Not a great start to our trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 06:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Oh dear! I would get in touch with them by email and complain. That is not good.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

They are also now saying they will be late to pick us up today. Avoid like the plague.
Old 18 Oct 18, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
maznorm
Very Serious Dibber

Hi,

Just wanted to say we had a good experience with them. They were on time, friendly and accomodating.

There was a little confusion about where they were picking us up at the airport but just as we were about to call them to find out, we spotted the guy with the sign.

I would definitely recommend them. Sorry you had such a bad experience Mrs_O.
Old 18 Oct 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by maznorm View Post
Hi,

Just wanted to say we had a good experience with them. They were on time, friendly and accomodating.

There was a little confusion about where they were picking us up at the airport but just as we were about to call them to find out, we spotted the guy with the sign.

I would definitely recommend them. Sorry you had such a bad experience Mrs_O.
I guess we just got really unlucky. They said they were 30 mins late to take us to the airport because the person they were transferring before us was late. I could understand being late once. But being late on both occasions? The total was 90 mins. We refused to pay the whole fare. It made our travel days very stressful. Which is ironic because I paid for a private transfer to make the two journeys as relaxing as possible.

Edited at 12:29 PM.
Old 19 Oct 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

We had a good experience with them too, on time both ways.