Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile Full Board Plus Dining Plan

Just booked DLP and I’m a major DLP newbie as this is my first visit.

The full board plus dining plan comes with my Newport Bay booking so I’m trying to get to grips with it.

I have had a look at a few menus and so far these appeal:

Walt’s
Bistrot Chez Remy
The Steakhouse
The Yacht Club

From what I can see, all are included in the Full Board Meal Plus Plan, aside from Walt’s - can I just use the voucher towards the bill and pay cash for the remainder of the bill here?

Also, is it 3 vouchers per day, two table/buffet vouchers and a breakfast voucher redeemable at Annette’s for a €2 top up? Or a breakfast bun available in one of the parks?

Are all TS vouchers redeemable anywhere for face value? And what is the value?

And finally, how far in advance should I be booking restaurant reservations?

Sorry for the huge list of questions, trying to get my head round it all.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
KevinCosmos
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hi,

Hopefully you'll have a magical first experience. What dates have you booked for?

I'm no expert, but full board plus is normally your lunch and dinner at any of the designated restaurants, and breakfast depends on what deal you got when you booked I think (so mine is a voucher I can use at my hotel).

It's not officially supported, but Cast Members will often let you use your voucher for dinner as a part payment towards a more expensive meal (or you can use it to pay for a quick service meal, but this isn't cost efficient and again its not 'officially' supported)

Bookings can be made 60 days in advance. If you look for Disneygoff on Facebook there are links somewhere to book some restaurants online
KevinCosmos is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by KevinCosmos View Post
Hi,

Hopefully you'll have a magical first experience. What dates have you booked for?

I'm no expert, but full board plus is normally your lunch and dinner at any of the designated restaurants, and breakfast depends on what deal you got when you booked I think (so mine is a voucher I can use at my hotel).

It's not officially supported, but Cast Members will often let you use your voucher for dinner as a part payment towards a more expensive meal (or you can use it to pay for a quick service meal, but this isn't cost efficient and again its not 'officially' supported)

Bookings can be made 60 days in advance. If you look for Disneygoff on Facebook there are links somewhere to book some restaurants online
I’ve booked the end of March for three nights/four days (early morning arrival, late flight back).

My booking definitely mentions a breakfast voucher, I booked via disneyholidays.co.uk which I believe is the official site.

Oh 60 days out isn’t bad - I thought I’d have to get my skates on if it was the same as WDW 180 days, lol.

Will check out the Facebook page, booking online sounds much easier than booking on the phone.

Shame the exchanging voucher for part payment isn’t an official option - seems like that would be sensible so CMs all say the same.
Old 15 Oct 18, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

The vouchers match your hotel. They are for a set menu with choices at each course at participating restaurants. If you are going to a buffet you get a full buffet and a drink. The buffet at Sequioa Lodge is a very nice one, a step up from all the others.
Yes you can use your vouchers at face value and pay the rest at nicer restaurants or if you don’t want the set menu. Not all restaurants are in the scheme. They are mainly in the Village. They are King Ludwig’s, Planet Hollywood and Rain Forrest Cafe.
Hope that helps

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Peter H View Post
The vouchers match your hotel. They are for a set menu with choices at each course at participating restaurants. If you are going to a buffet you get a full buffet and a drink. The buffet at Sequioa Lodge is a very nice one, a step up from all the others.
Yes you can use your vouchers at face value and pay the rest at nicer restaurants or if you don’t want the set menu. Not all restaurants are in the scheme. They are mainly in the Village. They are King Ludwig’s, Planet Hollywood and Rain Forrest Cafe.
Hope that helps
That’s fantastic, thank you! And good to know about the Sequioa lodge buffet - hadn’t even looked at a buffet option.

So glad to hear park restaurants will take voucher as value, only really want to use one towards Walt’s.

Do you happen to know the value of the voucher?
Old 16 Oct 18, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Do you happen to know the value of the voucher?
I believe the face value of a plus voucher is around 36€ adult and 18€ child.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I think the full board vouchers are actually worth a little less than the half board at face value. I got free full board plus last year and the voucher was worth €33
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I think the full board vouchers are actually worth a little less than the half board at face value. I got free full board plus last year and the voucher was worth €33
Ah yes, I think you're right - I'm sure I've heard the same about the full board ones being worth slightly less.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks guys! €33 towards a meal is a decent amount and should help out with my bill at Walt’s