Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Oct 18, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Aerosmith_RNR
Proud to wear my Ears

Free half board meal plan help

Hi all, looking at going to DLP for first time in December but struggling to find where we can get breakfast before 8am on the free half board plan? We will have 2 yr old twins in tow and they are ravenous after 6.30 wake up and a few episodes of peppa pig. Looking at staying in Newport bay but their breakfast doesn’t seem to be included, so are any of the included buffets even an option for us as many seem to be in the parks which I assume open in accordance with park hours?Thanks
Aerosmith_RNR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Your only option is to upgrade your free breakfast to hotel buffet, really. You can only do that on the day by paying the top up. If you're at breakfast by 7am, then I can't see there being any issues with space in the restaurant, and therefore you being turned away. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

As above. I am sure you would have no problems getting a table at 7 am in the hotel buffet if you don’t mind paying to upgrade when you get there. If it were me I would take your twins breakfast with you to eat in the room and then stop off later for your own quick service breakfast in the park. You may also wish to consider booking a character breakfast in Plaza Gardens for one day too.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

It will cost 13 Euros (per adult, not sure about children) to upgrade to breakfast at Newport Bay on the day. If you are going to have lots of food (and probably not need lunch) that’s fine. However, if you just want a light breakfast it’s a lot to pay.

Maybe take porridge pots and/or breakfast bars with you for the children?

You may be able to use the voucher in your hotel bar or in New York Style Sandwiches in the Village, both of which have been options in the past but I haven’t seen them mentioned lately. You only get hot drink, cold drink and one pastry for that though.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Also worth noting under 3s are not included on any meal plans so you wouldn’t even get breakfast vouchers for them. How about goifn club level? Golden forest or compass club. That way your hotel full Breakfast is included along with afternoon tea every day.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Aerosmith_RNR
Proud to wear my Ears

Massive thanks for all your replies. Bringing our own porridge etc was an idea we have toyed with and will probably bring some as backup. Think we might do similar to Florida and fill up on big breakfast, cereal bar and coffee for lunch and big dinner. Will have another chat with my wife and show her all your helpful suggestions! Don’t know what I’d do without this forum! Great advice every time!
Aerosmith_RNR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Have you booked yet? If not, check out the other countries' sites (Germany, Netherlands) as their free dining offers often include breakfast in the hotel.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List