Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 May 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

When will eurostar be available?

Hello,
I have a trip booked for tues 24th sep to thurs26th sep. I have been keeping an eye on the eurostar website for a while and I'm a bit worried that the dates are still unavailable (st Pancras to Disneyland).. I was expecting it to be available from 6 months before but maybe I was thinking of the direct trains. Can anyone ease my mind that they will be available soon? Really wanna get it booked and sorted! Whenever I've booked previously it was about 3 months before so maybe I just need to wait a bit longer!
Thanks,
Gemma
Gem_Woody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gem_Woody View Post
Hello,
I have a trip booked for tues 24th sep to thurs26th sep. I have been keeping an eye on the eurostar website for a while and I'm a bit worried that the dates are still unavailable (st Pancras to Disneyland).. I was expecting it to be available from 6 months before but maybe I was thinking of the direct trains. Can anyone ease my mind that they will be available soon? Really wanna get it booked and sorted! Whenever I've booked previously it was about 3 months before so maybe I just need to wait a bit longer!
Thanks,
Gemma
In-direct trains are 3 months before, so should be available from end of June for you.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Oh brilliant. Thank you 😊

Gem_Woody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

I think there is a mix up here..?

Are you looking to book direct from London St Pancras to Disneyland Paris on the 24th outbound with a return on the 26th Sept..?

If so you are so out of luck for a direct train as they run on the mon - wed - fri of that week. Your dates are Tues - Thurs so there won't be a direct train.

Edited at 04:55 PM.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by aj2703 View Post
I think there is a mix up here..?

Are you looking to book direct from London St Pancras to Disneyland Paris on the 24th outbound with a return on the 26th Sept..?

If so you are so out of luck for a direct train as they run on the mon - wed - fri of that week. Your dates are Tues - Thurs so there won't be a direct train.

I wasn't looking for a direct train as they don't run on Tuesdays or thursdays

Old 22 May 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Ok. Sorry I read your first post to mean you were...

Are those dates set in stone for you..?

It might be worth you which shifting your holiday if Disney will do it as the direct prices aren't too bad at all.

Or maybe look to go via paris, very easy and very cheap too.

Edited at 05:08 PM.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Yeah they are pretty much set on stone as I am taking my sister and parents this time. I like to go on Tues to Thurs as I feel like it's got the best chance of low crowds, but that's just my logic not sure if it's true.

Old 22 May 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

No that's sound thinking. Although the summer hols will be over by then so I wouldn't have thought it would be that busy anyway... :-)