Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Jun 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
gradual tanning moisturiser

I decided to buy some dove gradual tanning daily moisturiser - I dont tan and am super pale so I was thinking this might hep - anyone use it? I got the fair skin one and have just used it on my legs after exfoliating them - i figure if i go streaky bacon like then at least i can wear tights lol

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Its fine you will be ok and it is a nice build up colour, I too am fair/blue eyes so used to be worried about using that or the Garnier one and both are good. You can build them up as much as you need to and the colour is nice. In fact I have gone from the one for fair skin now I know it, to the darker one to take less time on the build up colour
Just remember to WASH YOUR HANDS (I use a nail brush on my palms) especially round your finger nails after you have put it on each time.
Old 9 Jun 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
ooh thanks - im sadly excited about the possibility of getting some colour on my skin - after spending a year in Orlando I swear I came home paler than I went so I'd quite like to not blind innocent bystanders when I wear shorts this year

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

I love this product and works well on me too. I find that I have to make sure I scrub between my fingers as well as my palms as this area goes really dark.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

I use this too. I'm fair and freckly.

Like PP I've swapped up to the darker one rather than do multiple times to build up colour.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
florida_2012
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I love these. I use a face one too which sprays on with a light mist. I have used it lots of times and never had any streaks. I don't need to use foundation on holiday then
florida_2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Disposable gloves are ur best friend...
I too glow white. I do sunbeds (gasp i know they re not great but for 60mins every few years i will cope)..
And uvs mean i dont burn which is a bonus.
Pale skin freckles and blue eyes here...
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

I have red hair, freckles and apparently acid skin that reduces the effect of these to almost not noticeable. I use the one for dark skin and that gives me just a bit of colour. I put masking tape around where my watch goes while I apply it so I can show people my REALLY white bits when they comment that I don't have much of a tan
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List