Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 3 Mar 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi all, fell off the wagon last week so skipped class, but back yesterday 2lb off 😁 2lb to 2 stone

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

So ive slogged my guts out for 2 weeks, looked like it was going well and i was down by about 4 pounds.
Had 1 meal out (main meal, no starter or dessert) had a few doughnuts for fat thursday and now im back up to a 1 pound loss overall.
WHAT IS THE POINT!?
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by skinnybaby View Post
So ive slogged my guts out for 2 weeks, looked like it was going well and i was down by about 4 pounds.
Had 1 meal out (main meal, no starter or dessert) had a few doughnuts for fat thursday and now im back up to a 1 pound loss overall.
WHAT IS THE POINT!?
I know it must feel disappointing , but It's still a 3lb loss, so you've done really well and our weight natural fluctuates from day to day too, especially if you've had a lot of fluid or are retaining water.
I resorted to weighing myself monthly as my weight loss starred to slow down, much happier doing it like that now!
But, don't feel down about the 1lb on, you'll have lost it again soon.
Good luck 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I know it must feel disappointing , but It's still a 3lb loss, so you've done really well and our weight natural fluctuates from day to day too, especially if you've had a lot of fluid or are retaining water.
I resorted to weighing myself monthly as my weight loss starred to slow down, much happier doing it like that now!
But, don't feel down about the 1lb on, you'll have lost it again soon.
Good luck 😊
Hi, thanks for your support, i really do appreciate it.

Thing is its a 1 pound loss overall, maybe i didnt explain it well.
Looked like i was doing well with about 4 pounds off then i got on the scale and i'd put 3 back on, so after all that work ive only lost a pound

But, gotta keep going.

I can do more situps than when i started
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Weigh in day today and 2.2lb down - I’m so happy with that and takes me over a stone lost just in time for my birthday which was my first goal 1 more stone to go!
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by skinnybaby View Post
Hi, thanks for your support, i really do appreciate it.

Thing is its a 1 pound loss overall, maybe i didnt explain it well.
Looked like i was doing well with about 4 pounds off then i got on the scale and i'd put 3 back on, so after all that work ive only lost a pound

But, gotta keep going.

I can do more situps than when i started
Ah sorry I misread your post. But still it's a pound loss, I had a week when I didn't lose anything and had been good too!

That's why I decided monthly weigh ins, it tends to even itself out over the course of 4 weeks.

Good luck to you though...Don't give up, it's worth persevering 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by not2old4disney View Post
Weigh in day today and 2.2lb down - I’m so happy with that and takes me over a stone lost just in time for my birthday which was my first goal 1 more stone to go!
Nice to get such good news in time for your birthday 😊
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

Hi everyone, hope you're all getting on ok! Weigh in day again for me today and this is the first time since starting that i've stayed the same. I am disappointed - had my birthday on Friday and ds1's birthday on Sunday but really had hardly anything that would be considered 'off plan' but it was enough to stop me loosing so starting this week a fresh and trying my hardest to get a good loss next week.
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

Weigh in day is upon me again - lost 1.4lbs this week so really pleased with that result
Old 30 Mar 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

I haven’t been on here for a while but I’m back in the swing of slimming world after my cruise. Put 5.5lb on having missed 3 weeks with a trip to Florida and 7 day cruise. Have now lost 6lb so feel like I’m back to losing again! I did find it a struggle to go back to plan but it’s all good now. 2 stone 10.5lb down and hope to lose 4 stone by mid summer.