Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Feb 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Ummm, the Cheshire Cat Tail is one of my favourite snacks, definitely helped by the fact that it’s warm

I’ve always been tempted by Chefs de France but we haven’t made it there yet. Shame the fireworks were a bit rushed for you, I always find Epcot a bit of a bottleneck when everyone is trying to get out at the end.

We use Beth every year now, such a fantastic service

x
It's lovely isn't it, it's definitely one of my favourites. I think it's the warm that makes it taste so nice isn't it.

I would definitely give it a try, just don't try the fries Luckily it wasn't our only view of them, it wasn't actually planned for this night so it was a bonus really.

She really is isn't she. I just need some good BaBW sales to come on so I can order haha xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Aren’t the Cheshire cat tails gorgeous? One of my favourite snacks in Disney.

Shame that you didn’t really get the haunted mansion. It may be one of them that grows on you if you give it another go?

Lucky that you noticed your magic band missing and found it. That would have been a stress you didn’t need haha.

How dare that man slate Leeds like that 😡 obviously didn’t see Leeds properly haha.

Looks like another great day, thanks for sharing 😀
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Aren’t the Cheshire cat tails gorgeous? One of my favourite snacks in Disney.

Shame that you didn’t really get the haunted mansion. It may be one of them that grows on you if you give it another go?

Lucky that you noticed your magic band missing and found it. That would have been a stress you didn’t need haha.

How dare that man slate Leeds like that 😡 obviously didn’t see Leeds properly haha.

Looks like another great day, thanks for sharing 😀
They're lovely even though they're just chocolate twists essentially. When I got home I got a chocolate twist from the Co-Op but it just wasn't the same at all It's definitely up there as a favourite of mine. It's going on the list for our MK day too!

I said to Chris we need to get the film and watch it, as I say I can't remember the film, only that we seen it in December 2003 when we went to Disney.

It was lucky, Chris took great pleasure in being smug that I'd lost it

He was really going for it on Leeds, I found it so funny. He was such a lovely guy though and it was great that he really engaged with the kids and also remembered them from the day before xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great report x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great report x
Thanks for reading xx
Old 2 Jul 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Another busy day for you, the kids are managing really well considering how much you're fitting in.

Good morning at MK, and it's always nice to get some pool time as well.

I've heard such good things about Chefs de France, I think it's definitely a place I would love to try so it's a shame you didn't enjoy it very much.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Another busy day for you, the kids are managing really well considering how much you're fitting in.

Good morning at MK, and it's always nice to get some pool time as well.

I've heard such good things about Chefs de France, I think it's definitely a place I would love to try so it's a shame you didn't enjoy it very much.
The kids coped amazingly, we were so proud of them!

I honestly think the service and tiredness impacted on our judgement, the steak was lovely it was the fries and how long it took to get served. I guess some people would like the slower service but we wanted a quicker one. Definitely try it as what one person likes another may not and vice versa xx