Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Feb 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
Just thought I'd add my experience...

After a painful two hour plus queue at the AP office a few years ago I decided to go down the postal route to order my passes and have done that ever since.

This time I'm travelling in mid-March so posted my forms on 5th Feb as I like to allow 5-6 weeks for them to get the pass back to me, although it usually only takes around two weeks. I sent it tracked and saw that it was delivered on 11/2. I had added a note on the front of the form asking if they could start the pass from 22nd Feb in case we wanted to visit next Feb half term. I wasn't sure if they'd do this but sure enough my pass arrived yesterday with that exact start date.

I sent...

Completed form with a paper photo of me (so not an official passport type photo)
Copies of my passport, credit card (front and back) and shareholders card (front and back).

You get 15% off with the shareholders card so I just amended the total due to reflect this. I ordered a Magic Plus so this cost me 220 euros, which should be around £190.

All in all a very straightforward process. I believe you can also order online but I don't think this is an option if you want the shareholder discount.

Also, you can't get the shareholder discount and the 4 months renewal bonus.

Hope this helps!
Great info thanks! Why did you send a photocopy of credit card? Did you send bank account and sort code on separate piece of paper? I could see options on the form for BIC code and IBAN but nowhere to write account number and sort code! ( or did you pay in one go) I have been looking at form for monthly payments.
I’m pleased you just just paper photos I was thinking it will cost a fortune for 4 of us to have our photos taken in booth! Thanks

Edited at 04:13 PM.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I paid the whole cost upfront so no need for bank details in my case.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Thanks, that’s great. Please update once your pass arrives.
Passes arrived yesterday, picked them up at the PO today. It took nearly 3 weeks, I did ring up at the 2 week mark as was concerned no money had yet been taken for the deposit. 1 hr after that call they had debited my account.
Fist monthly payment is 1 month after the pass start date then they debit the 10th of each month
DLP here we come..

syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by syber32 View Post
Passes arrived yesterday, picked them up at the PO today. It took nearly 3 weeks, I did ring up at the 2 week mark as was concerned no money had yet been taken for the deposit. 1 hr after that call they had debited my account.
Fist monthly payment is 1 month after the pass start date then they debit the 10th of each month
DLP here we come..

That’s great. Thanks for the update. We will be doing this for our next trip.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List