Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 7 Mar 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

incorporating paris into our trip?advice or help please

ok so we go oct for 4 days to DLP. ive our flights booked and paid but had been thinking of changing our return flight to a day later. I know its a fee to change our flights but I thought if I changed our flights and spent 4 days in DLP and then we have our return taxi transfer booked to for the 4th evening back to CDG its with RS transport... does anyone know if you can change your booking with them? say for the return to take us to paris instead of CDG?
also if we stay in paris for a night then does anyone know places reasonable for one night to stay for family of 4? we just want to do Eiffel tower and notre dam on the 5th day before our return flight.
also if we stay in paris is it expensive and is it easy to return to CDG airport from paris on our 5th day to get our flight home?
or if we go with RS transport back on the 4th day to cdg is there places to stay at or near the airport and would this be too far to then travel back into paris on our 5th day and back to the airport?

sorry so many questions but just want to have a good idea before I decide to change our flights or not

jenny
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
To be honest I would stick with what you are doing. Save Paris for another trip - or just take one day of your holiday to nip into Paris. It is so easy on the RER, just 45 minutes and about €15 Euros return.

Staying in Paris is crazy expensive these days.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
To be honest I would stick with what you are doing. Save Paris for another trip - or just take one day of your holiday to nip into Paris. It is so easy on the RER, just 45 minutes and about €15 Euros return.

Staying in Paris is crazy expensive these days.
Does the rer go from dlp to Paris? I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and Norte dam but don’t really wanna use a day of our trip as only there for 4 days and it’s over a weekend so prob need the 4 days to do Disney 🙈 I’ll maybe just have to plan it for another trip 😢
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Does the rer go from dlp to Paris? I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and Norte dam but don’t really wanna use a day of our trip as only there for 4 days and it’s over a weekend so prob need the 4 days to do Disney 🙈 I’ll maybe just have to plan it for another trip 😢
Yes it does. As Gill H has said, it's really easy to do and you can get a mobilis ticket which covers the train fare into Paris and all your journeys on the Metro.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

We took the train from DLP and then the metro around Paris. We saw Montmatre, Eiffel Tower, Arc Triomphe, Notre dame. We were back in DLP by about 5pm and went into the park for fireworks in the evening. If you skipped montrmatre you could be back much earlier as that was the longest part of the day. (But my favourite part).

My trip report is here

bevs97.wordpress/2016/08...disney-dreams/
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We booked DLP and then decided to go to Paris as an add on but we booked a different hotel which is cheaper than a Disney hotel (Vienna dream castle) and will just get the train which is really affordable.

Different for us as we are driving so haven’t got to worry about flights etc. We hadn’t booked our ferry when we added the extra 3 days on.
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We did a day trip by train & it was really easy 😊
We bought the zone 1-5 mobilis tickets for just under €18 each so we could use the metro all day in central paris too. The RER A runs frequently all day from the train station in the Disney Village & the journey takes less than an hour.
We got off at Charles de Gaulle Etoille Station which was right outside the arc de Triomphe & walked down the Champs-Élysées so we could do some shopping! (Teenage girls were very excited by the makeup shop Sephora which was huge lol)
Next we travelled by metro to Trocadero station which has an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. From there we walked down to the Eiffel Tower as we had pre bought lift tickets to the top! (But only went to the 2nd level as we chickened out lol)
After that we did a boat ride on the Seine - just walked up & bought tickets, waited about half an hour & sailed into the sunset! (We went in November so it was dark quite early.)
Once it's dark the Eiffel Tower sparkles on the hour for about 5 mins so we stayed to watch that too 😊
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List