Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Feb 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
So what did you all think ? I thought it was a bit slow going at first but still enjoyed it, the rhyme he sang about washing his hands after the loo I’d never heard before but was shouting it to my daughter when she went to the loo , I also watched warren with Martin Clunes which was on before and thought that was very funny ... grumpy git
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

bit of a slow burner but the hands free train toilet routine was comedy gold

hope its not all just on this TV set

the best series ever was the one when alan lived in the travel tavern
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I liked the one years ago where he lived in the Travelodge, but didn't find this one clever or funny at all. Turned over and watched Umbrella Academy on Netflix after 10 mins.
Old 26 Feb 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
bit of a slow burner but the hands free train toilet routine was comedy gold

hope its not all just on this TV set

the best series ever was the one when alan lived in the travel tavern
With his big plate in his bag for the buffet 😂😂😂😂, the toilet demo last night was hilarious like worst karate demo ever, I hope it's not just on the TV set too, loved seeing Lynn
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
pooh's gal
Excited about Disney

Am I the only one who can't stand Alan Partridge? I saw that he was on last night and made sure I didn't watch it
Old 26 Feb 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I agree Novocastrian. I’d also forgotten quite how cringe/awkward some bits are to watch! Happy to see Lynn again though however briefly.
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by pooh's gal View Post
Am I the only one who can't stand Alan Partridge? I saw that he was on last night and made sure I didn't watch it
We can’t abide the program either.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Tried to watch, but just didn’t find it funny!
Old 26 Feb 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I liked the one years ago where he lived in the Travelodge, but didn't find this one clever or funny at all. Turned over and watched Umbrella Academy on Netflix after 10 mins.
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Tried to watch, but just didn’t find it funny!
I absolutely love Alan Partridge, love the series when he was in the Travelodge but last night both hubby and I thought it was absolutely dire. Never laughed once.

The Daily Mail gave it 5 stars, we wouldn't even give it 1.
x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Really disappointed with the second episode, don’t think I’ll make an effort to watch next week... wish I’d watched who wants to be a millionaire