Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
burns3466
Getting Excited

Quote and suggested itinerary from Canandian Affair for July 2020 trip

Hi dibbers

So I've received a quote and suggested itinerary from CA and was wondering if any seasoned travellers to Canada could let me have their comments on it and the benefit of their exprience. We have never been to Canada before and next year will be a special trip for our silver wedding anniversary. We didn't want to bite off more than we could chew so didn't want a trip where we would be in the car for hours on end and wanted time to enjoy a place without feeling rushed before moving on to the next. We were also adamant that we wanted to see Vancouver and Victoria Island and go whale watching.

Their quote includes flights, transfers and accommodation (I've looked up all the hotels and they look lovely and have very good reviews). My only concern is the airline is Air Transat and there are lots of bad comments out there about this particular airline. CA did say that they could look into prices from another airline if I wanted them to though. Really disappointed VA won't let me use my air miles

The transfer times range between 2-6 hours, which isn't too bad.

Dates: 25th July to 8th August 2020.

Flights to Vancouver, 4 nights in downtown Vancouver before being transferred (by coach/ferry) to Victoria, 4 nights in downtown Victoria before being transferred (by coach), 4 nights in Tofino before being transferred (by scenic float plane) to Whistler, 2 nights in Whistler before being transferred (by coach) back to Vancouver airport.

Cost: £8450

Suggested excursions (which will obviously be extra) Grouse mountain, Capilano suspension bridge, whale watching and bear watching.

What do you think?