Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
What a great final full day.

Tony’s looked really great and you had a brilliant view of the parade judging by the pictures.

Disney springs looks so nice lit up at night.

Just like Grace with Sephora, swear it must be a maze in there like ikea and that’s why it takes so long to get out haha.

Raglan road looked as delicious as usual.
It was a fab last day Tony's was definitely one of our highlights of trip, it's worth it for the parade viewing alone I think!

Springs is lovely at night, this was the second time we'd been there on a evening and it just comes alive with all the entertainment etc and obviously as you say the lighting is beautiful.

I struggled with Sephora when I first went in as it's the first I've ever been in but I managed to find what I wanted. I ummed and ahhed about other bits of make up I had wanted but with Chris and the kids whinging and moaning I just left it

It was lovely, we really enjoyed the food. I'm not sure if it's the fact that it was like home comfort food or we just enjoyed it haha.

Thanks again for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks333
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just read your whole trip report fron start to finish- thank you!

I am looking forward to your highs and lows but your report has really helped me. We are planning on taking our now 4 and 2 year old either 2020 or 2021 it depends on when my mum has her knee replacement op. My parents will be 76 or 77 by then but really want to go back with our little ones (our trippie also made me realise that we must go asap with my parents)

We haven't been since 2012 and a lot has changed so it's great reading trip reports.

I loved your Noah with Thing 1; what a special moment 💖

Your DDP notes were invaluable as we're undecided on QSDP or DDP (if it is still offered free when we go!) I think we will struggle to use all the credits either way as ours have appetites the size of birds and will probably be like yours and want plain pasta every meal 🙄. We've always just had QSDP in the past. . . . Decisions decisions 😀

Thanks again and I look forward to your next one x
tinks333 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinks333 View Post
Just read your whole trip report fron start to finish- thank you!

I am looking forward to your highs and lows but your report has really helped me. We are planning on taking our now 4 and 2 year old either 2020 or 2021 it depends on when my mum has her knee replacement op. My parents will be 76 or 77 by then but really want to go back with our little ones (our trippie also made me realise that we must go asap with my parents)

We haven't been since 2012 and a lot has changed so it's great reading trip reports.

I loved your Noah with Thing 1; what a special moment 💖

Your DDP notes were invaluable as we're undecided on QSDP or DDP (if it is still offered free when we go!) I think we will struggle to use all the credits either way as ours have appetites the size of birds and will probably be like yours and want plain pasta every meal 🙄. We've always just had QSDP in the past. . . . Decisions decisions 😀

Thanks again and I look forward to your next one x
Oh wow that must have took some time coz I waffle ... a lot but thank you, I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

It'll be a few weeks before the highs and lows I think, I have an assignment due in a couple of weeks and another at the end of April

That will be lovely. I'm glad it's spurred you on to get it arranged, I still wish we had agreed to do the trip for our honeymoon that my dad mentioned but we just couldn't afford it if I'd known then what I do now, I'd have scaled back the wedding and gone without a doubt I really hope you get to go soon!

Oh the Thing 1 encounter still gets me tearing up now, such a special moment that we'll all treasure for life

It's such a hard decision isn't it. This was our 'all out trip' so I figured an extra £800 to upgrade to the DDP was worth it, plus I wanted to get most of the character meets out the way by doing this . Value wise we probably didn't make the best value of it, especially as we rarely drank and we all wasted so much food, but it was nice to have those experiences as OOP character dining is SOOOO expensive! I think it's definitely worth trying the DDP at least once, we ate at some beautiful restaurants and had some amazing experiences. Next time we will do QSDP though and maybe pay OOP for a meal or two ... we shall see.

So glad you've enjoyed it, thank you for reading Xxx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks333
Very Serious Dibber

[QUOTE=caitlinsmummy;13739387]Oh wow that must have took some time coz I waffle ... a lot but thank you, I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

It did, but I was up most if the night with a sick child so read in between her waking and sleeping.

I'm definitely swaying toward DDP for the character meets and dining packages. . .

Good luck with your assignment
tinks333 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinks333 View Post
It did, but I was up most if the night with a sick child so read in between her waking and sleeping.

I'm definitely swaying toward DDP for the character meets and dining packages. . .

Good luck with your assignment
Oh no I hope she's feeling better soon, there's nothing worse than when they're ill, poor girl.

I would definitely recommend it, even if you get the free QSDP and upgrade.

Thank you xx
Old 18 Mar 19, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Lovely day. We really enjoyed Tonys and the festival of fantasy parade view. Packing is always sad.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

How did I miss this one!?

We love Barnstormer, they sometimes do ask if you want to go around again when it is quiet.

I cannot believe Chris almost lost Noah again, you would think he had learnt his lesson!

Ooo you have reminded me how much we loved Tony’s! We weren’t planning on doing it this year but maybe…

I am sad that we missed out on Raglan Road last year, the desserts look divine!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Lovely day. We really enjoyed Tonys and the festival of fantasy parade view. Packing is always sad.
Thanks for reading Stephanie. I was really surprised with Tony's, the atmosphere was lovely too definitely one of our favourite meals (just can't fit all the favourite ones in ) Packing is the worst, it's such a depressing feeling but on the plus side we will be back xx

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
How did I miss this one!?

We love Barnstormer, they sometimes do ask if you want to go around again when it is quiet.

I cannot believe Chris almost lost Noah again, you would think he had learnt his lesson!

Ooo you have reminded me how much we loved Tony’s! We weren’t planning on doing it this year but maybe…

I am sad that we missed out on Raglan Road last year, the desserts look divine!
Thanks for reading as always Colette It's a lovely little ride and the kid's loved it. Oh no way, shame they didn't let us ... but it's just an excuse to be able to ride again

Yup I know! He blamed me saying he thought they were with me when I clearly said watch the kid's whilst I check in please

It really is lovely, the food, the atmosphere, I am so glad we went. You MUST do Raglan, again the food and atmosphere are brilliant. Not long now till you can book! Silly question but have you got everything planned? Xx
Old 20 Mar 19, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post

Thanks for reading as always Colette It's a lovely little ride and the kid's loved it. Oh no way, shame they didn't let us ... but it's just an excuse to be able to ride again

Yup I know! He blamed me saying he thought they were with me when I clearly said watch the kid's whilst I check in please

It really is lovely, the food, the atmosphere, I am so glad we went. You MUST do Raglan, again the food and atmosphere are brilliant. Not long now till you can book! Silly question but have you got everything planned? Xx
Of course! I haven't tinkered with my plan in a while so that's a sign it's ready to go

I am planning Raglan Road Sunday Brunch which looks fun, really looking forward to it.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Of course! I haven't tinkered with my plan in a while so that's a sign it's ready to go

I am planning Raglan Road Sunday Brunch which looks fun, really looking forward to it.
Yay that's fab news ... you still need to do the pre trip report so I can stalk you though

That's great, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think. Is there entertainment on at brunch too then do you know? I didn't realise they were open for brunch xx