Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 21 May 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Video

Originally Posted by eeyoremad View Post
I have 10 days to finalise my ADR list, I am still struggling as have never had DDP or eaten at any of the TS restaurants. I need help
How many of you are going? Are you more interested in character breakfasts or just decent restaruarants xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by eeyoremad View Post
I have 10 days to finalise my ADR list, I am still struggling as have never had DDP or eaten at any of the TS restaurants. I need help
Have you got a plan of where you'll be each day and an idea of what time you want to eat on that day?
After I had that I started off by looking on tripadvisor to see which restaurants had the best reviews. We wanted a mix of breakfasts, lunches & dinners and opted for some buffet restaurants too ( can't go wrong with picky kids at a buffet!) We have also chosen to visit some of the other Disney hotel restaurants this time, we've not done this before but looking forward to seeing the other resorts. Our final choices are;
Crystal Palace breakfast for our first morning
Planet Hollywood ( not the best reviews for eldest daughter wants to see the Hunger Games costumes)
Garden Grill breakfast
Rainforest Café at Disney Springs
Be our Guest breakfast ( Quick service)
Ohana dinner at Polynesian
Hollywood & Vine buffet lunch ( Fantasmic package) - might change this to Mama Melrose when it's released
Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Teppan Edo
T Rex
Splitsville
Be our Guest lunch ( Quick service)
Trails End at Fort Wilderness ( to be combined with Chip & Dales campfire)
Yak & Yeti
Homecomin'
Grand Floridian Café

I loved reading all of the menus & reviews. Love hearing where everyone else has booked but it always makes me have a re-think on my own choices!

Jo

Edited at 07:40 PM.
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

There will be 8 of us. Youngest being 4 and oldest being 59.
I have a rough idea of where we will be we just need to set it in stone when we are all together at the weekend.
eeyoremad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I loved reading all the menus and reviews too. Its been my favourite part of the planning process so far I think

I do think it would be hard to decide if there were group going though. At least my husband leaves all the planning to me and the kids go where I tell them LOL
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
I loved reading all the menus and reviews too. Its been my favourite part of the planning process so far I think

I do think it would be hard to decide if there were group going though. At least my husband leaves all the planning to me and the kids go where I tell them LOL
Snap. He thought we were actually going the 26th till I corrected him the other day 😂 x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We’re on QSDP, so only have three ADRs - BoG lunch and breakfast, and Ohana which we will pay OOP for.

I have however been eagerly reading QSDP reports and have a little list of all the places in various parks I want to try 😂

Oh and of course what snacks I want too!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
We’re on QSDP, so only have three ADRs - BoG lunch and breakfast, and Ohana which we will pay OOP for.

I have however been eagerly reading QSDP reports and have a little list of all the places in various parks I want to try 😂

I have a list of "must do" quick service places too! and snack credit items lol
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lullington View Post
I have a list of "must do" quick service places too! and snack credit items lol
We have the DDP and I've also been planning our QS credits and snacks x
Old 22 May 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I feel I’ll end up spending a lot of my snack credits on Starbucks (when I start to lag in the mornings &#128540
So excited to eat a Cheshire Cat tail too! Ooooh and the pulled pork mac n cheese. Nom nom!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

I feel I’ll end up spending a lot of my snack credits on Starbucks (when I start to lag in the mornings &#128540
So excited to eat a Cheshire Cat tail too! Ooooh and the pulled pork mac n cheese. Nom nom!
My eldest daughter plans to spend all of her snack credit in Starbucks too! I think I saw somewhere they have an app at Disney Springs and if you order they'll deliver drinks to wherever you are in Disney Springs! Doubt you can do that on a snack credit though
I've never tried then cinnamon roll from Gaston's Tavern so looking forward to that