Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 12 May 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by the_weird_one View Post
We fly out of Gatwick on the 20th of October on the early Virgin flight, and come back on the 3rd November on the late flight so currently won't have to leave Disney until about 5pm

We're at POR in a Royal Room after the fiasco that was the room availability at Seratoga Springs, we're happy with change in hotel since we really wanted to be in the Disney Springs area and we're going to book POR before pricing up the difference in DDP upgrade and the cost of SS or OKW.

We've managed to book all of the ADR's we wanted though would like to get a later one for BOG and earlier at Garden Grill (breakfast) and Ohana (dinner)

Now just need to get the fast passes done
Oh wow that sounds lovely! Are you able to walk to DS from POR?

Have you managed to book BOG for an evening?

Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by minnie1981 View Post
We fly out 22 oct for 16 nights, can’t wait 😆
Welcome! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
the_weird_one
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh wow that sounds lovely! Are you able to walk to DS from POR?

Have you managed to book BOG for an evening?

Xx
I'm not sure about walking but I think so, I do know there's a water taxi though and I like any form of water transport but cruise ships, North Sea in 20' waves on a 60' yacht no issues, cruise ship on a millpond sea, I'm sea sick!

I managed to snag us a 5:45pm reservation on October 29th for BOG but really want something around 7-7:30 if I can as well be coming back from our two night Universal stay and don't really want to cut that day any shorter than we have to
the_weird_one is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure I'll be able to cope with the water transport. A couple of years ago we went to Zakynthos and done a cruise around the island ... let's just say I couldn't leave the toilet!

Ah damn looks like I've missed the evening ones 3😭 might have to have a rejig of the plan if I find one. Hopefully one comes up closer to the time.

I know what you mean. We've managed to book Via napoli for 7.05pm the day we come back from Universal. Fingers crossed you can get an earlier booking xx
Old 13 May 18, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Morning all, Just checking that you know you can set up an alert on Touring Plans that emails you if a slot for your chosen restaurant comes up ? I wanted an earlier breakfast at Crystal Palace and the next day someone must have cancelled a slot so I got an email to tell me. You have to be quick when you get the email though! Other than that, just keep checking as people are changing there plans all the time!
I'm looking forward to the boat ride to Disney Springs so I hope my stomach copes! I have read though that it takes twice as long as the bus so can't imagine using it all the time.
Jo
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Do you need to pay for touring plans to get that? There's no dinners at all at BOG for the whole time we're there.

Id love to do the balloon but not sure the kids would. I know hubby would love it too X

Edited at 10:24 AM.
Old 13 May 18, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We fly out on Oct 29th staying at OKW for 3 weeks for our first on site trip after always staying offsite in villas. 😎
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MikeH23 View Post
We fly out on Oct 29th staying at OKW for 3 weeks for our first on site trip after always staying offsite in villas. 😎
Welcome Mike

3 weeks, wow I would have loved to stay for 3 weeks, a little bit jelous here. How many times have you been before? X
Old 13 May 18, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

We are staying at OKW 16th-31st October with a night at RPR in the middle, flying TC from Manchester. 😀

I've already filled in my vacation planner! Take a look if you like? I'm so excited! Only 5 months to go 😃

Kat X
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Welcome Mike

3 weeks, wow I would have loved to stay for 3 weeks, a little bit jelous here. How many times have you been before? X
This is our 5th trip but our first onsite! We find it makes it much more relaxed going for 3 weeks if you are ever able to fit it in we would highly recommend it😉
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List