Old 2 Mar 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ooh another great day! I love Typhoon Lagoon, its such a good waterpark.
Go you spending all those credits . That must have felt good to have got rid of so many! I love Ghiradelli chocolate especially the caramel chocolate which you only have 2 bars of
Wow I can't believe Kate's autograph book is nearly finished, you've both done so well! I don't think we've ever got over half way with one before
Great evening in HS too, Frozen Ever After is my fave sing along! Lovely photo of you all too
We should have got more of the caramel as that was the tastiest...next time!

The autograph book did become a bit of a mission for her (me ) we were lucky with the character buffets as of course we met a fair few then, but it's also nice in the parks if we fancy a bit of downtime and not wanting a hectic ride.

I really love the frozen singalong too, it's so funny and we all love the songs.

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Another great day.

You managed to do really well on the snacks today.

D-luxe looks great as per every trip report I’ve seen them in haha.

Not sure on 50’s prime time. Not sure I quite get it. Food looked pretty good though.
We're getting through the snacks slowly but surely. Those burgers are worth a trip to Disney Springs, plus of course the milkshakes were yummy.

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Another lovely day, minus the feet!

M x
I'm sorry about all the feet up front! Perhaps I should have edited that out before posting. It's a veruccas and all report from me!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I must be the only person alive who didn't know the waterparks also had characters?! How have we missed that?

Great day and lovely chocolate haul!
Old 4 Mar 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Toff Princess View Post
I must be the only person alive who didn't know the waterparks also had characters?! How have we missed that?

Great day and lovely chocolate haul!
You are not the only person as there's never a long line for either Lilo or Stitch so clearly hardly anyone else knows either. Actually, thinking about it now, perhaps we should keep it amongst ourselves or that line is going to grow

We've never met anyone at blizzard beach, we've seen Kristoff from a distance as he sort of opens the park up first thing but I don't believe it's possible to meet him, which is a shame as that would be fun.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Lovely day. Really chilled out start at Starbucks and looks great at TL but tsk tsk on the margarita spillage !
The burger place sounds a bit like shake shack? All looked very good.
How did you have room for dinner after those big burgers and shakes ?
Fab time at the studios . Lovely pics and awesome use of your credits today .
Am glad 50s PT didn’t leave Kate scarred for life by server antics !

Edited at 09:14 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Lovely day. Really chilled out start at Starbucks and looks great at TL but tsk tsk on the margarita spillage !
The burger place sounds a bit like shake shack? All looked very good.
How did you have room for dinner afternoon those big burgers and shakes ?
Fab time at the studios . Lovely pics and awesome use of your credits today .
Am glad 50s PT didn’t keave Kate scarred for life by server antics !
Such a klutz with the cocktail! I've not been to shake shack so can't compare, I did manage to drink that hard shake without spilling a drop though, and then another cocktail at 50s Prime Time. I suppose I did quite well today.

I'm looking at your countdown and I'm excited for you, I'm glad you've felt well enough to book something up and have something to look forward to I can't wait to read all about it xx

Old 7 Mar 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Such a klutz with the cocktail! I've not been to shake shack so can't compare, I did manage to drink that hard shake without spilling a drop though, and then another cocktail at 50s Prime Time. I suppose I did quite well today.

I'm looking at your countdown and I'm excited for you, I'm glad you've felt well enough to book something up and have something to look forward to I can't wait to read all about it xx
Ah, there is always a story ...
Hubby is off soon to Costa Rica for two weeks for daughters wedding but sadly I can’t go as it’s just that bit too far for me and I'm not fit enough So I needed something to look forward to a bit later in the year. We have flights booked but nothing else as yet ...
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah, there is always a story ...
Hubby is off soon to Costa Rica for two weeks for daughters wedding but sadly I can’t go as it’s just that bit too far for me and I'm not fit enough So I needed something to look forward to a bit later in the year. We have flights booked but nothing else as yet ...
I'd have been surprised if there wasn't a story, sorry to hear you can't go to the wedding too. Flights is a good start.

Old 14 Mar 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Definitely sounded like a snack credit fest today I’ve enjoyed seeing how you fare with the snack credits as I’m not convinced 2 each per day will be enough for my lot!

Ummm milkshake & bacon... I wouldn’t diss it until I’ve tried it The burgers look good though

Looks like you had a fun evening at HS. I think I might try a meal at 50’s Prime Time, as it’s the only time my boys won’t be on their devices!
Old 15 Mar 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Definitely sounded like a snack credit fest today I’ve enjoyed seeing how you fare with the snack credits as I’m not convinced 2 each per day will be enough for my lot!

Ummm milkshake & bacon... I wouldn’t diss it until I’ve tried it The burgers look good though

Looks like you had a fun evening at HS. I think I might try a meal at 50’s Prime Time, as it’s the only time my boys won’t be on their devices!
I feared we would not have enough snacks too

In fairness the kids would have happily drunk loads of Starbucks, but the lines were way too long in the parks and so I could never be bothered to wait. We did alright at Starbucks today though.

Old 7 Apr 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Dimple
Excited about Disney

I really like the sound of that starbucks drink you got in the morning, will keep an eye out for that.
I love how you felt that Kate didn't really enjoy the burger all that much and now she remembers it as her best burger! DS is really excited about eating at Longhorns this year or Steakhorn as he is calling it but I'm not sure why I don't remember him having anything impressive to eat there, maybe just remembering the decoration of the place!
That's awful that Kate was so anxious about getting into trouble at the meal, I've eaten there a few times and never had much of a telling off but I do think in general that there servers are good at gauging who can take that sort of stuff and who can't, but as you say at least you can mark off the must do list for next time!
Dimple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List