Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Feb 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Traveling day breakfast

We are planning to spend our final morning at Disney Springs prior to leaving for our flight home. I was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for a Quick Service Dining breakfast option that is either in Disney Springs or a resort close by to Disney Springs?
Party will contain a 5 year old and 2 year old so ideally something that still gives them the Disney Magic for our last morning.
Thanks!
ASCollins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Breakfast options are limited at DS in general, since DS itself doesn't open until 10 and most of the restaurants don't open until lunch. Wolfgang Puck Express is a good choice though.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
SoraX17
Helping Mickey

Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich .
SoraX17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

Wolfgang Puck is fabulous! I would. Suggest going there. If you have QS credits left then grab some sandwiches from Earl of sandwich to have on the plane or at the airport.
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi. What time is your flight? We first took the kids 12 years ago and planned our last ‘morning’ at Downtown Disney as it was. Major mistake I hadn’t really anticipated how long we would need to stay there. Almost nothing was opened when we arrived we had loads of hand baggage and ended up in the cinema killing time. I know that’s nothing to do with your question but not sure if it’s your first trip and not wanting you to have the day we had! After that experience until I had teens we always ended with a hotel based character breakfast at 10.30. Magical end to the holiday and by the time that’s done it’s maybe an hour or two in a park then airport time. Our favourite is 1900 Park Fare then a couple of hours in Magic Kingdom with three FPP timed at 11.30, 12.30 and 1.30. Use the first about 12.15 and straight to the second one. A run around on the train then a final ride. Then I cry 😂
Old 21 Feb 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thanks for your feedback everyone. Our flight is 8pm so from what I can gather we will be collected by the Magical Express about 5?! Staying at CBR but have planned a couple of breakfasts at spyglass and Centretown therefore looking for something different but still QS. Happy to go from CBR to another resort first then on to DS if that works?! Currently planning Chef Mickey as our character breakfast 2 days before we leave so not looking for another character dining.
ASCollins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ASCollins View Post
Thanks for your feedback everyone. Our flight is 8pm so from what I can gather we will be collected by the Magical Express about 5?! Staying at CBR but have planned a couple of breakfasts at spyglass and Centretown therefore looking for something different but still QS. Happy to go from CBR to another resort first then on to DS if that works?! Currently planning Chef Mickey as our character breakfast 2 days before we leave so not looking for another character dining.
DME collects 4 hours before for international flights.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by THOscar View Post
DME collects 4 hours before for international flights.
Great! Thanks for that. I was struggling to find something conclusive and the only number I can across was 3 hours.
Old 21 Feb 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ASCollins View Post
Great! Thanks for that. I was struggling to find something conclusive and the only number I can across was 3 hours.
It's 4 hours as it's effectively an hour on the coach and then 3 hours at airport. With how long it can take to get through MCO security I'm glad it's as much as that!
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
D15ney72
Serious Dibber

What about having breakfast at the Quick Service at Port Orleans Riverside, then taking the boat to Disney Springs afterwards.
D15ney72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List