Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 13 Mar 19, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachie
Apprentice Imagineer

Paper E Tickets getting wet?

Maybe a silly question but I've been sent my e-tickets from Musement (2 day Universal and 2 day Busch/Seaworld) which I've printed off.
I've never escaped a park without getting soaked at some point but never worried as my tickets were small ticket sized ones.
How would you treat these tickets...should I take a screenshot to my phone or can I print more than one ticket (maybe to use one each day)?
Is there wifi in the parks to pull up the emails if needed?
Sorry for the questions
Rachie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We Take a small ziplock bag .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Depending in actual size take them to nearest stationary shop & get them covered in plastic (laminated)
I have a laminator & take copies of passports, driving licences & anything else important to carry with me at all times.
Old 13 Mar 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

We also take ziplock bags with us as our Seaworld tickets are usually paper. The Universal ones can be added to the Universal Orlando app wallet section and be scanned from your phone at the gates. Alternatively on one of the Mumesment threads someone contacted Universal who advised the A4 tickets can be exchanged for the credit cards sized tickets once there. This is what we plan to do with ours but we have added them to the app also. I’m sure you can print more than one copy but I think the app or exchanging them are better options.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachie
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks guys...will have a look at the App. We last went years ago, before the days of Apps. Do you need to have internet access to access the App at the parks though?
Rachie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Thanks guys...will have a look at the App. We last went years ago, before the days of Apps. Do you need to have internet access to access the App at the parks though?
There is free wifi throughout the parks so you use that so you don't use your phone data.

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
You don’t need internet access to access the tickets section, only if you were checking wait times etc. I turned WiFi and mobile data off on my phone and went into the app to check my own tickets and was able to see/scroll through all 4 tickets.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachie
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

I always pick up them clear bags in the airports and put all my stuff in them before going on the water rides. My phone and wallet end up in one of them before going on
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

All good advice about plastic bags etc. but you can take multiple copies of the same ticket if you like.
We had paper Express passes last year at BG and got soaked on Stanley Falls. We had to dry them out in the sun!
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List