Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Mar 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Batman1
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile What documents to print off to take with us?

Do we need to print off our esta approval?

Any other documents I should print and have to hand for the travel part etc?
Batman1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mixed opinions on here about printing your ESTA. We always do and the official site also suggests you do. Never happened to us in using them maybe 16 times in the last 10 years but some Dibbers say they have been asked to show a print out at UK check-in. Worth a couple of sheets of paper to avoid confrontation I think. Some Dibbers take screen shots.

In the last half dozen trips we've only been asked for passports at check-in but we still take a print of the airline's email confirming payment (even though we have done OLCI)

Bar code from Alamo so we can go straight to the garage and pick our car.

Summary of travel insurance and contacts if needed.

Airport car parking details.

Airport hotel details although never asked.

Mick
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have a small folder with us as am not very 21st century when it comes to apps, smartphones etc. All the things mentioned above plus copies of driving licence and passport id pages. Then my shopping and restaurant coupons.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Print your ESTA if it's no hardship to do so. If it takes a special trip to a print facility to print it, then don't bother.

The chances anyone will want to see a printout are remote, but when they do it can makes life easier if you have it.
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Personally I print everything off and take them in a folder - prob no need these days but makes me feel better
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post

I think DH might print off the estas, they are his one job. I don't bring anything.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney45
slightly serious Dibber

We always print off our esta’s last year we were asked at check in for printed copy’s so glad we did.
2019 dibb villa @ watersong & Hardrock Hotel
2017 Terra Verde villa & CSR
2016 Sapphire Falls & PORS
2015 All Stars Music
2014 Sol Costa Dorada, Salou
2013 POFQ
Disney45 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I print off everything! Confirmation bookings for all hotels, lounge, car hire, flights, any extra activities we've booked & estas. I photocopy park tickets, passport & driving licenses. The passport one I laminate & keep with driving license as ID to use in the parks.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessShelly
Excited about Disney

I'm quite adept at electronic nonsense but still like a hard copy when I travel because you can 'guarantee' (in my worst foreseeable scenario) that my smart phone would have no charge when I needed to produce evidence of one of the many things I stress over - not least of which is my ensuring fear that I'll get to check in either on the wrong day or they'll have no record of my booking. PS. I know its a bit crackers but I'm happy with my travel docs folder full of print outs
PrincessShelly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

I print EVERYTHING!

Nothing worse than arguing at a desk because you haven’t been given what you paid for.

Printed copies take that stress away.
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List