Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Mar 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
We book our hotels via Disney US site, has always given us better offers for what we want and when we book.
We go via Quidco but wont track so need to raise a ticket with them, but always pays out. Best part is they ask how much the stay is. I enter the dollar rate that we book rather than the Sterling and it always works. 3% on dollar rate is more than 3% on sterling rate.
That sounds good but am I right in thinking US only offer a maximum of 14 day tickets? We need 21 day and that’s never enough lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
robot1000
Getting Excited

Mobile

I've used Ebookers and they have 15% off codes every so often which can be applied to disney hotels.

You then get a disney confirmation number on the ebookers website which you can register on My Disney website/app
robot1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
So you can book with ATD via top cash back? What percentage cash back are you looking at?
Sorry for dumb question but how did you do that?
When I have had prices in the past from ATD or Florida escapes it’s been via e mail because I could not get the information online
Thanks x
They are offering 1.3% at the moment, but that can change, and as Martin Lewis says, you should never rely on cashback.
Old 21 Mar 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
legolass
slightly serious Dibber

We have previously booked with Netflights, Disney direct and ATD. Last year and this year we booked with ATD as their prices were better than anywhere else (we had missed the free dining but got free nights). They allow 2 free amendments to your booking which was useful as we have changed the booking again this year to have a week renting DVC points. I didn’t book via Quidco but did get a Dibb discount.

We also booked our first time with Complete Orlando (not sure if they are still on the go). We got a quote once from Orlando Attractions which was very good but it was done by email and by the time we got it we had booked elsewhere. I don’t think it took particularly long but I do prefer to get the price online rather than email the company.

I will always shop around for the best price, not that fussy about who we book with. Incidentally, my son has recently booked a couple of nights for June and the best price by a fair bit was Disney direct.

* just googled Complete Orlando and it seems they are now ATD, never realised that!

Edited at 02:40 PM.
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I generally book with Disney USA, but I also don't live in the UK so the USA site is my default option. Room-only bookings there on occasion have great discounts (I think my record was probably Pop for less than $100/night), and I really like the flexibility of their room-only bookings (one night deposit needed, which is refundable up until 5 days before check in).

Over the last few months I've read a couple of blog posts about using Priceline to book WDW resorts - apparently there are ways to set your criteria to get a generally good idea of which resort you are booking. But I'm also fairly sure I've read a report where the booking went through on Priceline but didn't get through to the resort, which sounds like a complete nightmare situation...