Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Aug 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
How did everything go yesterday? Thinking of you xx

What did I say was my Best Case Scenario ?
Thank you God
No sign of cancer cells in needle aspiration, tho never 100% certain till tumour out and biopsied, but I am still staying positive and so is the consultant. As before, he said better out than in with the possibility of it going rogue at some point in the future. Agreed I want the op done but when would that be as I was going away in September & he said fine October it is then, could have kissed him, said could you promise me you will personally do it and could you do so first week in October please - he said barring emergencies yes he would get that down on the list for then.
Now whether I will actually get the week I want (a week after we return from Florida so I don't have to wait too long worrying about it) we will see but fingers crossed.
Thank you for your support and inspiration it has helped. The DIBB is amazing isnt it, the way it bring people together.
How are you doing?
Keep updating and PM me if you want to instead of putting on here & I will do the same. xxxxx
Old 1 Aug 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post

What did I say was my Best Case Scenario ?
Thank you God
No sign of cancer cells in needle aspiration, tho never 100% certain till tumour out and biopsied, but I am still staying positive and so is the consultant. As before, he said better out than in with the possibility of it going rogue at some point in the future. Agreed I want the op done but when would that be as I was going away in September & he said fine October it is then, could have kissed him, said could you promise me you will personally do it and could you do so first week in October please - he said barring emergencies yes he would get that down on the list for then.
Now whether I will actually get the week I want (a week after we return from Florida so I don't have to wait too long worrying about it) we will see but fingers crossed.
Thank you for your support and inspiration it has helped. The DIBB is amazing isnt it, the way it bring people together.
How are you doing?
Keep updating and PM me if you want to instead of putting on here & I will do the same. xxxxx
Oh that is such a positive piece of news! I am so pleased for you. I can imagine the wait feels like it has been forever.

I hope you can push it to the back of your mind and concentrate on your trip! The DIBB is marvellous - I’d have been lost without it.

I’ll pop you a PM lovely xx
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortie
Getting Excited

Will PM life has got in the way the last week. Great news though x
Mortie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber