Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 25 Apr 06, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Claire

I am sure that I am not the only one who has flown on friday the 13th... and survived!

Maybe Terry will need to see it with his own eyes to believe it... what is the betting he is the first to say "Let's book again" on the plane home?

Lisa
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 06, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire@Hull
Apprentice Imagineer

dizzzy

I think we have got a three bedroomed villa but Mum has the invoice. I'll confirm it when I can. We booked pool heat but I suppose you wont be needing that at this time of year. Bet you have every day planned already?

Just reading everyone elses posts and trip reports makes me so excited.

---

Lisa,

I'll keep you posted! Hey, you never know, this holiday may be his cure!

Thanks u2
Old 25 Apr 06, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post

:) Hi

Hi Claire,
Welcome to the dibb.
We went with First Choice last September, and stayed in a Luxury Villa with an unknown address.Don't worry we weren't dissapointed. Ours was in Clear Creek,just off US27.
We had to pick key up from a lockbox outside the Best Western hotel on the 192. When you go to First Choice desk at Sanford they will give you directions and instructions.
If you need any help or advice please feel free to email or pm me.
Chippy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 06, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Claire@Hull
dizzzy

I think we have got a three bedroomed villa but Mum has the invoice. I'll confirm it when I can. We booked pool heat but I suppose you wont be needing that at this time of year. Bet you have every day planned already?

Just reading everyone elses posts and trip reports makes me so excited.
We have booked the pool heat as my family (well me) are wimps when it comes to cold water so we're not chancing it.

As for planning we've only planned to go to mk for tea at the crystal palace on May 16 and that we are going to mgm for the star wars weekend on the Friday or Sunday. We decided that we would choose each night which park we would like to go to as we've got 2 children with us. Not sure if this is a good way to do it but we have all said which places we want to go to we just haven't chosen which days. My excuse is if we don't see everything (which I'm sure we won't) we'll just have to go back again, if we can afford to.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 06, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire@Hull
Apprentice Imagineer

Chippy

It was quite a worry of mine because it was like booking allocation on arrival - and haven't we heard a lot about them on the holiday tv shows! But you have now put my mind at rest so thanks for that!

I know the holiday seems so far away (169 days and counting) but thats one less thing to worry about.

Thanks again

---

dizzzy

Its the perfect excuse! By the way, we do have a 3 bed villa - On my invoice it says Luxury Villa (Elite Vacations) so thought I'd check out their website. It appears that First Choice/Eclipse use their villas so if you'd like a look do a search for elite vacations and check out their site.

Not long to go for you now! Lucky devil!
Old 26 Apr 06, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks for that Claire I'll go and have a look.

As you said it's not long not but I'm starting to worry now about flying, driving what the villa will be like etc etc. I'm sure once I'm there though I'll love it.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread