Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Jan 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
2anddone
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile Booking under current offer

Hi
I am currently toying with the idea of booking Santa Fe for 3 nights in December. If I book now and a free dining offer comes up (it's currently offering me a free night) would I be able to swop my booking to the free dine offer? I know people who go to WDW are able to play around with the deals and have the free dine added etc so was wondering if it's the same at DLP please
2anddone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

I think you have to make a change to your booking.

For example, I booked for last December, I booked for Cheyenne. I got the 2 nights/2 days free offer and was considering adding a meal plan later.

The offers changed and it was cheaper for me to upgrade to a Sequoia Lodge Montana Room, with free Half Board plus, than to add the HB plus that I was going to buy anyway.

Basically, I think you have to be adding/upgrading/paying for something else to change your offer.

Does that make sense?
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
2anddone

Mobile

Makes perfect sense thank you so much . I will book Santa Fe then and keep an eye on offers! We were spoilt last time and stayed in NPB with upgraded free dine to premium so did inventions, princess dinner and buffalo bill so I think it would be odd not to do any character meals this time round!
2anddone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2anddone View Post
Makes perfect sense thank you so much . I will book Santa Fe then and keep an eye on offers! We were spoilt last time and stayed in NPB with upgraded free dine to premium so did inventions, princess dinner and buffalo bill so I think it would be odd not to do any character meals this time round!
what if there are no better offers for your dates on the UK site? What if the best offers come out on another country's site, which you can't switch to? I'd only book now if I was happy with the offer now.

Edited at 06:42 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Chezabelle
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

We are also looking at a trip in December. The Germany site currently has the free dining for December. It was a saving of around £200 including the dining plan. You can book any offer from the international sites so may be better than waiting on dining plans to come out on the uk site
Chezabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
2anddone

Mobile

Originally Posted by Chezabelle View Post
We are also looking at a trip in December. The Germany site currently has the free dining for December. It was a saving of around £200 including the dining plan. You can book any offer from the international sites so may be better than waiting on dining plans to come out on the uk site
The German deal sounds good...I think, I had to put it into google translate! Can I ring (and if so which number please! ) and ask to book the German offer or does it not work like that?
Thanks for any advice
Old 9 Jan 17, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Chezabelle
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Yes you can book and pay the whole thing online, or ring them and book but only pay the deposit. I haven't booked it yet so I don't know how it works. From reading here just ask for that offer and they will set it up and you can pay the balance online.
Phone number is 069 13 80 41 07.
Chezabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Chezabelle View Post
so is the German site really that much cheaper, even with the crappy exchange rate (assuming you pay in Euro? Is there any other pro's / con's booking on another country's site? Only even booked on UK site so apologies silly questions.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
so is the German site really that much cheaper, even with the crappy exchange rate (assuming you pay in Euro? Is there any other pro's / con's booking on another country's site? Only even booked on UK site so apologies silly questions.

Fancy seeing you here

Sounds interesting
Old 10 Jan 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
Fancy seeing you here

Sounds interesting
never seen you before in my life
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List