Old 18 Jun 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Great day. Fab you got on FOP twice. Nice snack haul - wonder how we will get on with our credits in October on QSDP. Izzy will probably spend most of them on Starbucks!
We always do rubbish with our snack usage

Originally Posted by Mumofangels View Post
Love reading your report your girls sound very similar to mine there 12 & 14 so I can relate to you.where also staying at pofq in September and can’t wait although I’m dreading having to get ready in the same room 😬
Thank you. It’s a lovely resort.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another lovely day. You got loads done in AK in the morning. We've never managed to fit Tusker House into our plans but your breakfast looks lovely. We love FOP too and were lucky enough to ride it several times on our last trip.

Using snack credits to bring back sweets for friends is a must.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another lovely day. You got loads done in AK in the morning. We've never managed to fit Tusker House into our plans but your breakfast looks lovely. We love FOP too and were lucky enough to ride it several times on our last trip.

Using snack credits to bring back sweets for friends is a must.
Thanks for reading Tusker House is the only must do place we would have to do each trip.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Wow look at those snacks!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Wow look at those snacks!
Thanks for reading
Old 26 Jun 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Wow another good day. Your worries about how much Evie sees of different things so resonates with me for my grandson. He has septo-optic dysplasia and has no vision in one eye and very limited in the other, but like Evie he manages very well with life and goes to mainstream school etc. But I do often wonder when we go to things how much of it he actually sees. It's so interesting to hear you saying the same things.
Old 27 Jun 19, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Wow another good day. Your worries about how much Evie sees of different things so resonates with me for my grandson. He has septo-optic dysplasia and has no vision in one eye and very limited in the other, but like Evie he manages very well with life and goes to mainstream school etc. But I do often wonder when we go to things how much of it he actually sees. It's so interesting to hear you saying the same things.
It’s my biggest worry when there that we are doing all these things and she can’t see much of it. She doesn’t give much away I think sometimes she says she can see it to join in
Old 2 Jul 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
ronnieroobs
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

A lovely day!
ronnieroobs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by ronnieroobs View Post
A lovely day!
Thanks for reading
Old 21 Jul 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Following with interest. You squeeze so much in. Love all your family squabbles- sounds just like our holidays 😂
We stay on site next year for five nights with ddp (first time) then villa and two nights at universal. Which dining plan were you on. I’m trying to work out how best to use it- I’m guessing character meals are the best use? I don’t plan on doing any oop!
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List