Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 May 20, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just in time, you were so lucky the situation didn’t impact too much on your fab hols.
Thanks for sharing the whole trip, it has been great to have it to read during lockdown and interesting to see how it panned out for you over there.
Enjoy your time with Myla before she starts school😀
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thx for another great trip report. Its made me smile every day.
Your Myla is so cute tho I have to say, she does look like Little Miss Mischief in some of those poses. 😍
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve really enjoyed following along with your adventures. Thanks for sharing.

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Despite the fact that my kids are now 13,16 & 24, I loved reading about your adventures with Myla (and Michael) and it at times it reminded me of when my kids were young and "believed in the Magic". From your fabulous outfits to the various resorts, restaurants and your lesiurely pace taking in all the characters and details we tend to miss I have loved reading along.

Thank you so much for sharing and hope your business soon picks back up as the world starts returning to a "new normal".
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Brilliant trip report. Really enjoyed reading it and what great memories you have made. Sorry about your September trip. We are booked for August and not hopeful that it will happen. Take care and stay safe.
Old 27 May 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Thank you for taking the time to write this trippie, I have really enjoyed reading it. I have read a day every morning with my coffee, not sure what I will do now it really was an epic trip

Sorry that your plans have cancelled however I hope it’s not too long before I get to read another report from you
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Absolutely loved reading your mammoth trip report.

I’m so glad you were all able to get home safely, without too much disruption to your holiday.

I commented on your last report about your outfits, I didn’t realise that was your business! Are you able to share a link?

Sorry to hear your future plans have now been shelved, hopefully there might be something salvageable at another time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
LadyBe
Getting to know the DIBB

Really enjoyed reading your trip reports. Thank you for posting them:-)
LadyBe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Thank you, really enjoyed reading along and would love to be able to go for 5 weeks, maybe one day.
Hope you get to plan your next trip in the not too distant future.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 20, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsGrumpy
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you so much for all your hard work writing this trip report - really enjoyed reading it. Stay safe x
MrsGrumpy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List