Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 17 May 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Due to got September 2nd.
One week DVC rental points at Boardwalk, was meant to be a bucket list holiday, will NEVER rent points again.
I just know that the parks will be open and I will not be allowed to cancel this and get a refund!

I have emailed ATX (Attraction Tickets) three times in last 10 days, to cancel and fully refund me the money.
Not heard a thing from them, so won't ever use them again either!

This was the first year I had not booked direct with Disney, biggest mistake and lesson learned.
I really don't want to go, there will be a lot of restrictions even if we are allowed to fly into the country, so nothing to look forward too and money down the drain for me

Sorry for the moan
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

We're due to be flying on the 4th. I've accepted that it's probably not happening now Partly because the parks are such a big part of our holiday and the restrictions are not appealing if we can even get there. We have a couple of plan b's, flights are paid for so we could perhaps do a villa stay and just cancel the other parts. I'm trying not to think of it too much until the balance is due. Fingers crossed for everybody

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are due to fly out of Glasgow on the 25th for a 14 day villa stay . But starting to feel it might not go ahead and contacted Ocean Florida about our booking looking for a price for next April too see what the difference would be. Would still like to go this year but we are taking our GD who is 4 and I’m worried that there won’t be any interaction with the characters .
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandofan
Imagineer

Booked hotel on ID and flights through BA Edinburgh via Gatwick to MCO on 27/9 for 2 weeks. Not doing Disney. Just going to wait and see what happens. Did buy DVC points for 1 night from a dibber so could lose that money.
Old 17 May 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm going to Disneyland and Aulani next year so if September is a no go it will be 2022 for me.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
PeachyLemons
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I think there was no September thread as there are loads of us on the ‘August - Staying positive thread’ all staying positive 🤣

We are booked for 12th from LGW with Virgin, so that will change to LHR.

We originally booked for All Star Music family suite, but then ATD called to say that there was renovations to the pool going on then, so they managed to get us 2 standard rooms in Pop for no extra cost 😀.

I am remaining positive, deposit is not due till 18th July.
PeachyLemons is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
rnn1g
Gone all Goofy

Due to fly out of Gatwick with BA on the 5th - flights already paid for. Staying at AKL with Dining Plan.

I swing between 'not a chance' to being positive pretty much daily, can't actually do anything now to change considering my flights are paid for and BA aren't offering changes for my dates yet so just sitting tight and hoping!
rnn1g is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
elshabba
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We’re booked 20th September from Manchester. 2 weeks staying at Caribbean Beach Resort with free QSDP and $300 gift cards which we have booked direct with Disney and paid £200 deposit so far. Balance due 26th July.

Flights booked via Netflights and paid in full. Just over £2,300. (Joys of Manchester flights)

I have also paid £10pp deposit on 14 day Universal Tickets with Orlando Attraction Tickets with the rest of the balance due 26th July too.

I also have £10pp deposit for Halloween Horror Nights tickets, but looks like the balance on that isn’t due till the 16th of August, so a little longer on those. There’s only two out of the party going on this rather than 4.

I have paid £262 for two non refundable rooms at the Manchester Raddison Blue.

So at the moment we are just waiting. Still got a couple of months till balances are due to see what’s happening. If parks are open and flights going in September then I think we will go. Limited or not. But at the moment we have kind of just pushed the holiday to the back of our minds and if it happens it happens 🙂. I do have my fingers crossed though as pricing for next year looks terrible and I’m not sure if all of the party will be able to rebook for 2021.

Fingers crossed guys 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
elshabba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chelsie15
Serious Dibber

chelsie15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Due to fly 23rd Sept with aer lingus. 3 days booked at Homewood suites then 11 nights in Dibb villa. Everything paid for apart from the villa, deposit & extra paid rest is due end of July I will pay the balance as Im still feeling positive we will go. Not going to the parks its just a chilled holiday this time. Our villa dates & deposit had already been moved from Sept 2019 to this sept as my Son was getting married so he had to cancel & he had booked the villa. Im more worried in case we have to quarantine when we come home
chelsie15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

DH and I were due to fly 10th Sept LGW with Virgin. I am a worrier so have decided to put flights on hold and as booked POR direct with WDW will cancel hotel with them. Waiting a bit though just in case free dining is released then will just change dates. Been waiting five years to return to Florida so don't really want it to be restricted in any way 😖
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List