Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

My son has just finished yr 10 so is just getting his English Lit GCSE result today, he can’t go and pick them up until 10:30am...the wait is killing me...goodness knows how I’ll be next year!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

And breathe 😅...
Very pleased with ds I hope your days are all going well xxxx
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

We got sick of waiting in the car so went in and she has done great hope everyone gets what they are hoping for.
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Very good for our lad and we are very proud of him... (breathes a sigh of relief ).

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

My son is casually eating his breakfast "no rush Mum😬!"
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
x_Ange_x
Apprentice Imagineer

Well done everyone - DD needed a C in English Lang (We are in Wales) to get into the college she wanted to go to and she got a D so she is devastated - she has a back up at a local college ( her chosen college was in Manchester) but right now its no consolation. We will have to see what all her options are now - unfortunately as the College she wants to go to is a music college they can't offer her a place while she resits English
Oct 14 Villa, HRH, AMI - Oct 16 Villa, HRH, AMI
OCT 18 Villa, AMI- June 2019 R&R AMI 17 nights

Edited at 10:43 AM.
x_Ange_x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Daughter has done well. Passed them all with 5’s and 6’s apart from biology which she got one mark off a level 4! School is looking into getting it remarked. So so proud of her as she has got into her chosen college

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Well done everyone! All happy here too! 9 GCSES got with 2 A*s in music & English! he’s in shock we’re over the moon for him!

Ps we still have the traditional grading system her in NIreland.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations to all the year 11s! My daughter is starting hers in September, I cant believe in just a couple of short years it'll be us feeling like you are right now.
I hope everyone is able to do what they want with their grades.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

All good here . Failed geography which he totally expected, in fact he was very surprised to have got a 3 rather than a 1 🙄. Passed the rest with 5s and one 6, and was thrilled to get a 7 in Business as he’s doing it at A-level and he felt he’d done well.

I just feel relieved that it’s all over and he can go on to 6th form!

Good luck everyone else who’s still waiting x
JoJo88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List