Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

So sorry for you all. Sending you hugs. If you are going on tomorrow’s flight,please make sure your return flight is still valid and not been cancelled automatically because you missed today’s flight.
This will get sorted and you will get to Florida, don’t let it bring you down. When you get there tomorrow,put this behind you and have a fantastic time, you all deserve it.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
So basically esta are now saying that there’s absolutely no record that the July
One did not exist and the last application was made on 17th sep 2017. My partner has made that call in front of me and Norwegian. We are waiting for our bags still...
Sorry, I don't get what you've put here. ESTA are saying your July application (the one you didn't pay for) is not on their system?
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Mobile

My understanding had been that OP completed the form and got to the end where they give you a ref number and tell you to proceed to payment. OP didn’t go ahead with payment and somehow that application cancelled her previous ESTA which is why she couldn’t see the 2017 ESTA anymore by putting her details into the ESTA site. However OP now says the latest is that ESTA has no record of the July application so it’s probably best now not to draw conclusions until it all becomes clearer.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Sounds so dodgy! It's like doing online shopping, putting stuff in your basket and then just leaving the site as you decided not to buy in the end, then they send it anyway!

Hope you can get another flight sorted ASAP & start your holiday! So sorry this has happened to you!
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
So basically esta are now saying that there’s absolutely no record that the July
One did not exist and the last application was made on 17th sep 2017. My partner has made that call in front of me and Norwegian. We are waiting for our bags still...
This is so confusing now as you have a newly approved Esta , if the Esta guy is telling you that your old Esta was still valid at the point of check in today then it must be Norwegian that have messed up ?
I really feel for you , makes me think you are being hoodwinked by Norwegian .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
This is so confusing now as you have a newly approved Esta , if the Esta guy is telling you that your old Esta was still valid at the point of check in today then it must be Norwegian that have messed up ?
I'm thinking the same ...
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Mobile

But if the OP could not see her ESTA by logging into the ESTA site and putting in her details why would Norwegian be able to. It seems to me that whatever happened is beteeen OP and ESTA and how the unpaid July application effected her 2017 ESTA. I’m not sure Norwegian can be blamed here.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

So sorry to hear about your awful situation fingers crossed you get away soon X
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I can’t help but still think this is the case... I mean imagine it the other way, you complete ESTA to payment info and you can travel on it even though you haven’t paid as it would be ‘valid on their system.’? I think not.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

It was Norwegian that asked about the incomplete application in July though I think so it must be recorded somewhere...
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List