Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Aug 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tammerz23
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Twice in one year! Annual pass?!?

Hi all,

Just after some thoughts/ advice from people. We are looking at going twice next year. We have a big family trip booked for May in a villa with my parents and siblings and partners.

However me and the hubby love staying on site and are aware that in May will be a lot of compromise as a big group.

So we’re looking at booking for just us in October. So my question is do I book the very beginning of October and get the free dining or pay for annual passes and pay for dining or buy the dining plan?!

We’re fairly big eaters and absolutely loved the dining plan last year. Especially for snacks. Won’t pay $10 for a mickey pretzel but love them😂🙈

Really not sure what to do so any advice or experience is appreciated! 😊 thanks all!
Old 18 Aug 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We just bought passes this week, we have 3 trips planned with them, 2 trips wouldn’t have been worth getting passes for us after the increases.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Agree with Bellasmummy. I watched a really good video about annual passes by Charlotte in Wonderland on YouTube recently. With the recent surge in prices two trips doesn’t cover the cost so I’d lean towards booking with free dining.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Pre-price hike I would have said yes even though it wasn't a massive saving but at today's rate an Plat+ is approx £1080 & 2x 14 day Ultimate's are only £900, you would really need to go some to make this up in discounts!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List