Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 Oct 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
I agree with Craig about John & Johannes American Smooth, didn't seem much like one to me

I agree and I don't like how smug he comes across either and is his wife *Dame Emma* by any chance?!
I haven’t been able to support Greg because of his smug, hypocritical wife - she flew in (first class of course) to partake in an Extinction Rebellion protest and boasted that she wanted to be arrested as her 60th birthday present to herself.
Sad that he’s tarred by that but I’m happy he’s gone so I don’t have to see her on the show any more.

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Judy avoiding the dance off this week for the worst of reasons. Hope she is well soon.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
kate18
Trainee Dibber

Shame for Ugo
Week off with , bad back requiring hospital treatment and the nightmare rumba. Didn't stand a chance really
it should have been judi to leave.
kate18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by kate18 View Post
Shame for Ugo
Week off with , bad back requiring hospital treatment and the nightmare rumba. Didn't stand a chance really
it should have been judi to leave.
Yes, she dodged a bullet there by missing the week.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

It's a shame the judges told us rhys was going through before he danced off though.
caj is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caj View Post
It's a shame the judges told us rhys was going through before he danced off though.
I missed that?
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Is it just me or was Judy really better than Sara!
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just watching on catch up. I know the game play with Craig. But Katya was too disrespectful of him in my opinion. I found her off this week.
Adam takes the critique on the chin and tries to improve.
caj is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princesses 3 View Post
Is it just me or was Judy really better than Sara!
I think Sara was let down by choreography this week, but I do think she was better than Judy.

Originally Posted by caj View Post
Just watching on catch up. I know the game play with Craig. But Katya was too disrespectful of him in my opinion. I found her off this week.
Adam takes the critique on the chin and tries to improve.
Adam is far from being the best dancer but obviously tries so hard to improve but I think stroppy professional dancers put the voting public off. I do hope this won't adversely affect Adam's chances.

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marlouwrig View Post
I think Sara was let down by choreography this week, but I do think she was better than Judy.

Adam is far from being the best dancer but obviously tries so hard to improve but I think stroppy professional dancers put the voting public off. I do hope this won't adversely affect Adam's chances.
As do stroppy celebs …..and their parents.
Having Gordon (the bloke who thinks it’s fine for him to scream at people that they are fat but no one can dare call *his* little princess chubby ) on this week confirmed I can’t vote for Tilly. If she wants to be her own person fine ……but if she wants to distance herself from his dreadful behaviour, don’t have him on the show .

I don’t especially like Katya but she certainly can teach and put together exceptional choreography….. the things the show is supposed to be about, after all.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List