Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 16 Nov 21, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Why does it let people in before 6 😡😡😡😡 it’s just not right. I logged on exactly at 6 and was 127002 in queue. Was going nicely and down to 8 mins when it shot back up to 37 mins. Put bets on some bl**dy people doing a full shop so it paused.
Yeah nothing for 23rd so booked 22nd which will be in the middle of birthday celebrations for my hubby and grandson . Not the best but will arrange our get together later in the day
silverfox46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

Finally got to the front of the queue for the second time after being punted out earlier and no delivery slots available here after 21st!
I’ll try again next week when the delivery slots for the non delivery saver customers open, I hate shopping in the supermarkets at the best of times but particularly at this time of year.
thehails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Got mine for 23rd. Logged on at 5.45, initially saying there was an hours wait, but was finished for 6.20am. Good luck to those still waiting.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thehails View Post
Finally got to the front of the queue for the second time after being punted out earlier and no delivery slots available here after 21st!
I’ll try again next week when the delivery slots for the non delivery saver customers open, I hate shopping in the supermarkets at the best of times but particularly at this time of year.
Do you think it’s possible that they held some later dates back for non delivery customers, that seems a little unfair on regular delivery savers who subscribe. Who knows 🤔🤔
I reckon next year they should say * we’re opening slots On x date at some point , just check in and see 😜😜
silverfox46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Unlike some I think the system was pretty efficient, after the staying up at midnight in lockdown and just waiting I liked the ticker thing and I got through within half an hour and booked a weekly slot through till Christmas.

I don't like slots very close to Christmas as the substitution level is big so I booked 22nd, am happy with that.
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank for the reminder - took me under 20 mins to get mine just now.
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

I logged in a 5.40 and was 7088th with a waiting time of over 1 hour. All done and dusted at 6.10am. Slot booked for 23rd.
Good luck
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by silverfox46 View Post
Do you think it’s possible that they held some later dates back for non delivery customers, that seems a little unfair on regular delivery savers who subscribe. Who knows 🤔🤔
I reckon next year they should say * we’re opening slots On x date at some point , just check in and see 😜😜
I don’t know but I’m assuming that they don’t give all the slots to delivery saver customers, just an earlier opportunity to book slots - who knows
thehails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

So from what this morning seems to show is that it’s better to log on around 5.45am than wait for 6? Or wait for 8, when queues tend to disappear?

I’m not a delivery saver customer as I alternate my shopping between different stores, although I tend to use Tesco more. I’m hoping Tesco will have slots in my area next week when I try to book

Also, may have been mentioned earlier but I missed it, is it better to log on via website or app to book Christmas delivery?
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
So from what this morning seems to show is that it’s better to log on around 5.45am than wait for 6? Or wait for 8, when queues tend to disappear?

I’m not a delivery saver customer as I alternate my shopping between different stores, although I tend to use Tesco more. I’m hoping Tesco will have slots in my area next week when I try to book

Also, may have been mentioned earlier but I missed it, is it better to log on via website or app to book Christmas delivery?
Early didn’t help me, I was checking from 5am and got in queue at 5:45am, didn’t get in until 6:20am.

I did get the slot I wanted though.

Website worked better for me.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List