Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Nov 21, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by thecube View Post
Yeh that’s pretty much what we did out there. !
You Scan your code from the app at Security when you get to the Disney Parks then you scan to check in when you sit down in any of their restaurants. If you’re staying on site you scan when you first get to the hotel & they then give you a coloured wristband that means you can just show that for the next 48 hours to get in to hotel rather than keep scanning in every time.
Very informative thank you. I will have to test my 13 year old again while we’re there but I plan to do this in Disney village. Is the testing site still there? I’ll book the day before we need to do it if so.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

I downloaded the french app a couple of weeks ago I think, and we don’t go till first of December. Does that mean it’s not valid? How do I update it?
Old 14 Nov 21, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDandy
Helping Donald

Originally Posted by sarahc View Post
The NHS travel pass QR code you get on the app only lasts for 30 days so if you’ve printed this and scanned it in already it won’t be valid when you travel. It looks as though you have 71 days to go…?
However, if you sent off for a vaccination letter I think those last a lot longer…
I never managed to scan in my son’s test results to the French app… he just took a screenshot of the test result and showed that. We never had any issues.
Do you mind me asking who you used for your son's test? I've looked at a few companies including Chronomics and Qured, but none of them seem to provide certificates with QR codes. Did you son's result certificate have a QR that wouldnt scan into the French app? Thanks
DisneyDandy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by thecube View Post
Yeh that’s pretty much what we did out there. !
You Scan your code from the app at Security when you get to the Disney Parks then you scan to check in when you sit down in any of their restaurants. If you’re staying on site you scan when you first get to the hotel & they then give you a coloured wristband that means you can just show that for the next 48 hours to get in to hotel rather than keep scanning in every time.
We were there a couple of weeks ago, at the hotel they swapped the band colour every day (not every 48 hours) and scanned the pass each day before they would provide that days band.

I would also keep an eye on the QR code, four days into my trip it “expired” and I had trouble getting my hotel band that day and getting into the park. I think they gave up / felt sorry for me in the end and let me in.

There is no reason my QR code should have expired, it was totally random.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
thecube
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Very informative thank you. I will have to test my 13 year old again while we’re there but I plan to do this in Disney village. Is the testing site still there? I’ll book the day before we need to do it if so.
We were there August & then October half term & it was still there then , sure it will still be there as long as Disney need tests to get in.
If you want to use them then Its right in the middle of Disney Village next to the Cinema. You can book a time or just turn up and they accept walk ins too. Costs 45 euros for a LFT & takes 15 mins to get your result.
thecube is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
thecube
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by LISAM View Post
I downloaded the french app a couple of weeks ago I think, and we don’t go till first of December. Does that mean it’s not valid? How do I update it?
The app itself will be valid. It’s the QR code from the NHS app that you scan in to the app to show you’re vaccinated that is valid for 30 days from the date you scan it, so just make sure that you take that into account with the dates you’re going. Hope that makes sense !
thecube is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LISAM
Imagineer

Thanks I deleted and re scanned them
Old 17 Nov 21, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rix
Trying for More Ears

So I'm hoping to hear out next week with my 12 year old. She will obviously need a supervised test before we go and I'm conscious that which we get in the UK might not have a QR code. I was going to book a test in the local boots - will this be ok for health pass purposes? We are there for 3 nights so know we will need to get another done whilst we are there too
Rix is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List