Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 29 Nov 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Wait times

Still look really high today
Thought it would die down after thanksgiving week ?
Old 29 Nov 21, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

We're just back from animal kingdom and it's definitely busier but apparently will start to die down after today. We waited 60 minutes of a posted 85 for FOP which was great but things like Naavi River Journey were an hour too so we'll do that another day instead when it's quieter. Expedition Everest and Dinosaur fluctuated from 10-40 minutes. It's a real mixed bag.
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I was in AK this morning as well. Rope drop was very quiet. The crowds were only picking up as I was leaving. It's definitely busier than after Thanksgiving normally is. Park availability is patchy for the rest of the month so not expecting a huge decrease in crowds tbh.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Hammerstone
Very Serious Dibber

It hasn’t been too bad for me really but I guess it depends on your view of things.

I got Genie plus for my Epcot visit to see how it works. Arrived at rope drop for Epcot and by 3pm I rode Soarin, Test Track, Remys, Mission Space and had drinks in Space 220 lounge walk up and then lunch in Germany. I booked Naavi LL for 4.25 at around 1pm. Park hopped, did that; then used LL for Tough to be a bug, Dinosaur and Expedition Everest before leaving at 6.30. All in all quite pleased as I got a fair bit done, but the last 3 rides at AK I mentioned the walk ups were no more than 15m.

I’ve got a full day at AK next week but with what I did yesterday I probably would have covered everything I would have wanted to see by 2pm
Hammerstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hammerstone View Post
It hasn’t been too bad for me really but I guess it depends on your view of things.

I got Genie plus for my Epcot visit to see how it works. Arrived at rope drop for Epcot and by 3pm I rode Soarin, Test Track, Remys, Mission Space and had drinks in Space 220 lounge walk up and then lunch in Germany. I booked Naavi LL for 4.25 at around 1pm. Park hopped, did that; then used LL for Tough to be a bug, Dinosaur and Expedition Everest before leaving at 6.30. All in all quite pleased as I got a fair bit done, but the last 3 rides at AK I mentioned the walk ups were no more than 15m.

I’ve got a full day at AK next week but with what I did yesterday I probably would have covered everything I would have wanted to see by 2pm
Didn’t know you could use genie in two parks in one day
Old 30 Nov 21, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Probably a lot of people had a long weekend with a day or so either side. There is full park availability for the rest of the week so I imagine it will be quieter today for a couple of weeks until the christmas rush starts.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dan223 View Post
Probably a lot of people had a long weekend with a day or so either side. There is full park availability for the rest of the week so I imagine it will be quieter today for a couple of weeks until the christmas rush starts.
That's changed since I last looked on Sunday to switch my reservation for yesterday. There were several other days with some parks booked out. I know today and Friday definitely were, along with some days next week, but all now showing available.

The previous two days were my rope drop days anyway which haven't been that busy thanks to the majority not wanting to get up early on holiday.

Ironically last night was the busiest I've seen the resort but maybe it was everyone getting ready to leave.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Didn’t know you could use genie in two parks in one day
Yes

Molly at all ears had gone a few park hopping genie plus
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Yes

Molly at all ears had gone a few park hopping genie plus
Yeah I’ve watched those
Obv need to rewatch as a bit confused
Old 3 Dec 21, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv