Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 24 Nov 21, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by STEBEE25 View Post
No anyone can join Fastbreak and it's free
budget/en/loyalty-profile/fastbreak
No UK option though?
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 21, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by STEBEE25 View Post
No anyone can join Fastbreak and it's free
budget/en/loyalty-profile/fastbreak
How have you done this? Did you just just lie about your address and give FL as the state? Or did you use your holiday accommodation address? I can't see any option to join as a resident from the UK.

ETA - did you book a car directly from budget and get the six digit customer number needed?

Edited at 11:08 AM.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 21, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
STEBEE25
Excited about Disney

Yes I used the USA address I was staying at. Once registered you can add UK driving license and credit card details. You won't be able to link prior, but go to garage and the booth, left side at mco for fastbreak only, they look at fastbreak number and that license and cc are on file, give them the reservation off paperwork and happy days. Beats 1hr in airport line.
STEBEE25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 21, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mj1980
Trading Disney Pins

That’s great, I’ve signed up for that, do I need to link up my car hire number with the fast break account. Cheers for your help
Mj1980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
STEBEE25
Excited about Disney

It probably won't allow you to, I tried everything with no joy. Just go to garage kiosk and not desk in terminal and give fastbreak details and then your reservation, it will save you loads of time.
STEBEE25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireRose
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi Andy I've checked in online but it would only let me upload my details, even though I booked additional drivers I only get the option to pay extra to add them - any ideas?
YorkshireRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Unfortunately I haven’t been given any guides or information about the accelerated check in and trying to get any meaningful response from Budget takes along time. I have a customer who’s going to report back to me on this very thing… hopefully Budget are just going to add the additional drivers on at the desk in the garage so the main rental desk in the terminal can be avoided.

When do you go?

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireRose
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks Andy, we go on the 14th Dec
YorkshireRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 21, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Any recent travellers have an update on their experience of this?
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 21, 02:43 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Collected from Tampa today and did the online check in order to collect the keys from the Key Collection Kiosk. They don’t have this kiosk at Tampa!

Told to go down to the Fastbreak kiosk in the garage where only 1 person was working. It took ages and when we were finally given our bay number the car drove away as we approached it! Someone else beat us to it.

Waited another 15 mins to finally get a car. Doing the online check in was no benefit apart from going straight to the garage but we didn’t know that to start with and wasted time wondering around trying to find the key Collection kiosk.

Both Avis Preferred and Budget Fastbreak were really busy and there were quite a few problems with the cars, a flat tyre and one smelling of smoke.

However we are in Anna Maria Island now and so happy to be here that this was just a blip in the grand scheme of things.

Edited at 04:31 PM.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List