Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Dec 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Is this still the case even though it’s changed to a PCR and we are likely to test positive?

Also I’ve now got letters from my gp, a lovely lady at the surgery ha organised the letter for us.
Oh I am so pleased for you, thats great.

I am looking for the new Attestation form to double check covid recovery is still an option. I have just read this on the CDC website (updated Dec 2nd). Just hoping I have read the correct guidance - more research needed

If you recently recovered from COVID-19, you may instead travel with documentation of recovery from COVID-19 (i.e., your positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample taken no more than 90 days before the flight’s departure from a foreign country and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

Edited at 09:09 AM.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Is this still the case even though it’s changed to a PCR and we are likely to test positive?

Also I’ve now got letters from my gp, a lovely lady at the surgery ha organised the letter for us.
Have you printed your Covid Pass, I am taken a belt and braces approach just in case I can't get onto the app. I printed eveeerything ! The documents folder is an inch thick
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Have you printed your Covid Pass, I am taken a belt and braces approach just in case I can't get onto the app. I printed eveeerything ! The documents folder is an inch thick
Thank you, Yeah I’m going to print everything out today in preparation for Wednesday.
I’m still uncertain as to whether to book my daughter a test because she doesn’t have a covid pass she only has the letter.

Also confused about the pcr when we get back but I’m just going to book them.

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
delboybloomer
Getting Excited

We are in a similar situation. Seems my daughter will be out of quarantine Friday 9th and due to fly Saturday 10th. Which will mean no chance to get a letter from the GP. We will be relying on the emails from NHS unless by some miracle her LFT’s come negative (they are already booked). All this of course assumes no one else in The house gets it….. at that point it’s cancelled trip and an insurance claim. We don’t even know if we should pack 😢
November 2013 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
Aug 2008 & Dec 2009 - Best Western lakeside,
delboybloomer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by delboybloomer View Post
We are in a similar situation. Seems my daughter will be out of quarantine Friday 9th and due to fly Saturday 10th. Which will mean no chance to get a letter from the GP. We will be relying on the emails from NHS unless by some miracle her LFT’s come negative (they are already booked). All this of course assumes no one else in The house gets it….. at that point it’s cancelled trip and an insurance claim. We don’t even know if we should pack 😢
Sorry to hear this it really does put a dampener on the holiday.
I would keep all of your emails from your daughters result that’s the one thing I can’t find which has caused me a lot of stress.
Hope you guys get the all clear and can go on your holiday

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

We’re on the plane

So just an update we booked antigen tests with Collinson at airport drive through for last night.
We got the results in half an hour apart from my sons result which didn’t arrive. We had a very stressful and sleepless night waiting for the result which didn’t arrive. So we headed to the airport early to show proof of covid instead which was excepted straight away. ( We had our Nhs app result, and letter from the doctor, for my daughter we had a letter and a print out of her result from the doctor). I’m fuming with collinson there was no one to call and they only have an online chat which was useless.
Just as well the tests were a back up plan that we didn’t need.

Anyway we are on our way after the most stressful build up to a holiday I have ever experienced.

Hope you all enjoy your trips

Louise
Old 8 Dec 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

That's brilliant news after all your stress, have a great holiday.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

We’re on the plane

So just an update we booked antigen tests with Collinson at airport drive through for last night.
We got the results in half an hour apart from my sons result which didn’t arrive. We had a very stressful and sleepless night waiting for the result which didn’t arrive. So we headed to the airport early to show proof of covid instead which was excepted straight away. ( We had our Nhs app result, and letter from the doctor, for my daughter we had a letter and a print out of her result from the doctor). I’m fuming with collinson there was no one to call and they only have an online chat which was useless.
Just as well the tests were a back up plan that we didn’t need.

Anyway we are on our way after the most stressful build up to a holiday I have ever experienced.

Hope you all enjoy your trips
Have a great trip and glad to see the doctor's letter was accepted.

I have tests booked at Randox the night before we travel so think I'll cancel them now.
Old 15 Dec 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Keegan
Apprentice Imagineer

So has anyone found out if the NHS app plus the results email of a positive test is enough?

Tested positive today and we fly January 8th!
Keegan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 02:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
So has anyone found out if the NHS app plus the results email of a positive test is enough?

Tested positive today and we fly January 8th!
We used a letter from our gp as well as everything you stated above.

Louise