Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Dec 21, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
Oops sorry just got email and checked… £50 in my sky rocket, excellent

Email notifications must be later than other ways
They are later. I got all excited this morning when I got my email… then remembered that I already knew that I’d won.😅
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

I was reading this thread last night thinking how lucky you all were and when I've checked my email there's one telling me I've won!

I'm currently lying on a flat airbed in the spare room, cold as heating has gone off and windows all slightly open waiting for PCR results.

Think I might stay here a little longer before checking dreaming how to spend my £25 or £million 😂
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m very confused by this.

Bought some premium bonds in April 2020 for dd with money left to get by my dad.

Got an email yesterday to say she’d won so logged in and she had £25.

I didn’t know there was an app so have just downloaded it and it says no prize in the last six months.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is the app unreliable?
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Blue nose View Post
I was reading this thread last night thinking how lucky you all were and when I've checked my email there's one telling me I've won!

I'm currently lying on a flat airbed in the spare room, cold as heating has gone off and windows all slightly open waiting for PCR results.

Think I might stay here a little longer before checking dreaming how to spend my £25 or £million 😂
DD had different ideas about my luxury lie-in so I'm up and checked. 25 quid👍 Better than nothing and very welcome to cheer us up this weekend.

Kids have them too but they wait for letter in the post. The big win could still come 😆
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post

Bought some premium bonds in April 2020 for dd with money left to get by my dad.

I didn’t know there was an app so have just downloaded it and it says no prize in the last six months.

I don't have the app but check on the prize checker. My dd won this month and that isn't included in the prize history which then shows any prizes in the 6 months before so June through to November.
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the wins to appear on your account. Ours just appeared this morning. They weren't there least night when I got the email.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

I just say 'Alexa! Ask Premium Bonds have I won?' and lo and behold she tells me. That's the very first thing I do before I even get up on the second working day of the month. Her answer sets the tone for the rest of my day

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Yay! 3 x £25 for me this month! Thanks to Alexa today is a good day

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

2 x £25 this month.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

One £25 for me. I forgot all about it until I came in the Dibb and saw this thread.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List