Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

And Harry is at it again...

Just when we thought it was all over and that perhaps he had learned the dangers of shooting at his ‘friends’, he comes out with this.. and it is very widely reported across all media outlets..

express/news/royal...rt-podcast-ont

I really do not think it wise as a new arrival to describe the first amendment as ‘Bonkers’. Some people would do better, were they silent.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:55 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Just when we thought it was all over and that perhaps he had learned the dangers of shooting at his ‘friends’, he comes out with this..

express/news/royal...rt-podcast-ont

I really do not think it wise as a new arrival to describe the first amendment as ‘Bonkers’. Some people would do better, were they silent.
Like I said on the other thread about him, he really should get some better advisers and listen to them!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Like I said on the other thread about him, he really should get some better advisers and listen to them!
I don’t think that he has ever been trained to listen, such has been his entitlement and privilege.

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

He seems to only have one “adviser” and follows every thing she suggests ... its sad to see to be honest
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

He seems to have a bucket list of people to offend, how can he possibly think this is a good move, cant help but wonder where he is getting his advice from 🤔
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
He seems to only have one “adviser” and follows every thing she suggests ... its sad to see to be honest
I was just going to say this. She loads the bullets and he fires the gun
Getting really bored with them now. Shame, I used to like Harry too
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Hope he does not annoy someone who embraces the second amendment...

Disney332

Edited at 10:00 AM.
disney332 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I don’t think he cares what Farage thinks ... let’s face it who does, but yes crass comment likely to pee off plenty of Americans (I think it’s bonkers too but I wouldn’t share that sentiment with my American friends)
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
I don’t think he cares what Farage thinks ... let’s face it who does, but yes crass comment likely to pee off plenty of Americans (I think it’s bonkers too but I wouldn’t share that sentiment with my American friends)
I don’t think many care what Mr Farrage says. I think many in America will care about what their new Immigrant says about their constitution, though.

Old 17 May 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Going to suggest my husband takes on that 😂😂😂
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread