Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 14 Aug 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
Loving everyone’s pictures, I currently have 4 cats, all rescues or strays

I found Smokey living in a bush at the bottom of my garden, started feeding him and it took about 6 months before he felt comfortable enough to come inside

Sansa was dumped as a kitten with a broken leg and I ended up taking her in when my vet posted her details on their FB page. She’s a total diva

Salem used to live next door but they’re not really cat people and he lived in a shed. He’s a real people cat and loves company

DD started feeding L’il Baby when she was at Uni, with lockdown imminent last March we couldn’t leave her to fend for herself so she moved in and is loving life
Jakki - Smokey and Salem remind me of wild cats, Smokey has the solid body/looks making me think of a lion, Salem made me think of Octogon's Lilly, the black leopard. THIS is 26 year old Lilly and THIS is her Octogon Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Old 14 Aug 21, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Here are my two

Tigger

Minnie

The last one is Taffy who we lost a month ago 😢
Sorry you lost Taffy 😔
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

I've been out all afternoon so only just back online, thank you for showing your gorgeous cat's 😻
They're are all just 'Purrfect' 😸 Xx
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Jakki - Smokey and Salem remind me of wild cats, Smokey has the solid body/looks making me think of a lion, Salem made me think of Octogon's Lilly, the black leopard. THIS is 26 year old Lilly and THIS is her Octogon Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Totally agree, Smokey is a solid cat and his sitting pose is like a Trafalger Square lion and Salem is channeling his inter black leopard in that photo.

Sansa also has wild heritage, she’s has the stature (including short legs) and temperament of an African Black footed cat

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Our Milo

I think we should have called him Wolverine. He's really not as mean as he looks and is a wee pet, that was him as a kitten a few months back.

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Sorry you lost Taffy 😔
Thank you
I miss him so much our son got him from a farm when he was 10 weeks old and wild.
It didn’t take long for him to settle and he became one of the most loving cats ever.
Old 14 Aug 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Thank you
I miss him so much our son got him from a farm when he was 10 weeks old and wild.
It didn’t take long for him to settle and he became one of the most loving cats ever.
Argh that's lovely because so many are scared to get semi feral cats, but we've always had them and like you say he turned out to be the best 😻
Old 14 Aug 21, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Firekat View Post
This handsome guy is George

And this cute mischief maker is Evie

I love all cats but Evie is a beauty.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 21, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
I love all cats but Evie is a beauty.
Thanks yes she is a real cutie.

We got both from our local animal rescue shelter. George was about 18 months old when we got him in 2018, he is very calm and sensible at home, but seems to be the Alpha of the street and has come home with injuries from scrapping a couple of times.
Evie was just 4 months old when we got her in 2019, complete opposite of sensible George still has some kitten spirit in her now, but very loving and likes to snuggle.
Her name at the shelter was Salmon, had to change it and as we got her the day before Christmas Eve we decided on Evie😊
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List