Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 19 Oct 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Christmas crackers!

Has anyone got nice ones without the usual tat that goes in the bin? Im thinking of getting Hotel chocolat ones which are 3 for £12, has anyone bought any good ones? Lakeland have some nicer ones too, any recommendations
Old 19 Oct 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We had the Hotel Chocolat ones last year for Christmas Day, and are doing the same this year. They were lovely! We have the Sainsbury’s family ones on the tree, and for Boxing Day etc. 😀

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Am waiting for the Freddo ones for DD! £3 in asda for 4, we all love a bit of cadburys!

Unrelated but i saw this decoration the other day and thought of you!

Old 19 Oct 21, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Am waiting for the Freddo ones for DD! £3 in asda for 4, we all love a bit of cadburys!

That is lovely, I’ll have a look next time I’m in sainsburys x
Old 19 Oct 21, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Sandra
As long as they look nice they can be as cheap as chips just add stuff too them
DIL is usually in charge of crackers she fils them with things like golf tees , lip balm etc and ties a gift tag matching the table colour with persons name on it
DS actually put her engayring and instead of a joke a written proposal in hers when I did them
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Sandra
As long as they look nice they can be as cheap as chips just add stuff too them
DIL is usually in charge of crackers she fils them with things like golf tees , lip balm etc and ties a gift tag matching the table colour with persons name on it
DS actually put her engayring and instead of a joke a written proposal in hers when I did them
That’s just it I don’t know what to add, my lot are so fussy I don’t want stuff that goes in the bin. Everyone like hotel chocolat so I might get those and a Christmas scratch card each! 🤔
Old 19 Oct 21, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post

They have the freddo ones in tesco so I am getting my youngest those 😊
They also have lindt ones so they will be perfect for my middle son.
I have seen some crackers with Swarovski Crystals for £12.99 but I can’t decide if its a con 🤷 But my daughter (and mum) would love them.
My husband got me a whitney neil gin cracker set for Christmas so I had one each day which was a great idea. There was only 3 I liked though so he had to drink the rest 😂😂
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbey36
VIP Dibber

Abbey36's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve just got some hotel chocolat from very, £16.99 for 6, think only a chocolate in each but they are white with just a bit of silver which is what I wanted. There’s space to write name on, I always put a scratch card & miniature bottle of alcohol at each adult place. I wanted plain white before couldn’t get them anywhere so had to order them as a kit & filled them myself

Cumbrian Lakes Villa 2 weeks March 2011

Sunset Lakes (Sue’s Villa) Aurora 3 weeks April 2017

Hard Rock Hotel/Sunset Lakes (Sue’s Villa) Aurora 3 weeks August 2019

Royal Pacific/Sunset Lakes 4 weeks August 2022

Edited at 10:19 PM.
Abbey36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
I got the hotel chocolat ones on they were 3 for £12 so I got six and bought my daughter a chocolate penguin. I had a five pound off voucher they sent me so got extra discount too.
Old 24 Oct 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
The Lakeland musical crackers were good fun for our family.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List