Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Nov 21, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Little lost girl found in Australia

Apologies if there's another thread.

But there is no better news to wake up to than this.

Her parents life over the last few weeks must have been a nightmare.
salmim is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Baggie Bird
Imagineer

Great news 👍

1999 Villa Davenport Lakes, 2001 Villa Windsor Palms
2003 with friends in LBV 2005/2006, 2007 Villa Southern Dunes, 2008 Villa Greater Groves, 2009 Bally's Vegas Villa - Hampton Lakes, 2010 Blue Heron Beach Resort, 2011 Dibb Townhouse Regal Palms 2015 Heron Villa High Grove
Baggie Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Great news,and she looked so well,you can't help wonder what she's gone through though in those 18 days.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

He parents must be so relieved. Apparently the house she was found at was in the same town she is from. An officer from the Madeleine McCann case said for her not to scream when she was taken from the tent she probably knew her abductor. It’s simply speculation I know, I just hope nothing awful happened to her while she was there.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
2waterford
VIP Dibber

Have been following the case with the last few weeks, brought tears when I saw she was found, just amazing
2waterford is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Amazing news so so happy for the child and the parents
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Absolutely the best news to wake up to, so happy for them all.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
pumpkin mom
Serious Dibber

Fabulous news she has been found. Pray she was not hurt by that person. Part of the punishment for taking the little one should be 10 minutes locked in a room with her mother.
Old 3 Nov 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

So pleased she has been found safe and hopefully well, I do wish the press would stop calling her 'the Australian Maddie'
Old 3 Nov 21, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
So pleased she has been found safe and hopefully well, I do wish the press would stop calling her 'the Australian Maddie'
I am glad you said this, the press should say this is Cleo Smith, no one knows for definate what happened to Madeleine Mccann, this is not "Australia's Maddie"

Cleo is a person in her own right and it is disrespectful to all families of missing children wherever they may be to keep comparing each one to the case in Portugal and detectives who may or may not have worked on that case to comment on others.
I am glad this has a happy ending for Cleo and her family.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List