Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Nov 21, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
abbiev
Excited about Disney

Where to buy new orleans saints football shirt

Hi, my son has asked us to buy him a new orleans saints shirt while we are in Orlando but not having bought one before we have no idea where to go to get it, can anyone point us in the right direction to find him one, thank you 🙂

Edited at 07:21 PM. Reason: Add to tittle
abbiev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

My husband buys NFL and MLS shirts from cities we've been to and buys them from ebay or Fanatics as they're much more expensive in USA. The price of MLS tops at Disney Springs was ridiculous. Fanatics have a Black Friday code too.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
abbiev
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
My husband buys NFL and MLS shirts from cities we've been to and buys them from ebay or Fanatics as they're much more expensive in USA. The price of MLS tops at Disney Springs was ridiculous. Fanatics have a Black Friday code too.
Thank you, will have a look at Fanatics now
abbiev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
LozSteelers
Very Serious Dibber

Dicks Sporting Goods at Florida Mall will likely sell them
LozSteelers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

By the time you have paid tax it is probably just as cheap to buy them through the NFL Europe store which is run by Fanatics.

Assuming he isn't fussy about the player name a lot of the general sports stores will have them - they were selling them at Lids in MCO last time I went.

There used to be a brilliant fans store in the Florida Mall which had a hige range of fan wear for NFL, NBA, NHL etc but I can't see it on the store map so maybe it has gone now.

As Nike are the current shirt manufacturer, you might find some in the outlets but I wouldn't bank on it.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
abbiev
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone for the replies, will have a look there as well 🙂
Old 30 Nov 21, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Laevis
Trying for More Ears

I came on here to recommend the place in Florida Mall. I got my Green Bay shirt from there a few years ago. Gutted if its gone as I wanted to get more Green Bay stuff next year
Laevis is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JimF
VIP Dibber

We have found the "Teams" Shop in old Town Kissimmee has had what we were looking for on previous visits. A good spread of stuff.
JimF is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

As it’s nearing the end of the season you’ll likely pick them up in the Nike outlets. My husband has tons of them, he usually finds them at the Nike outlet at the far end of the the 192 eastbound.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
rambocat1974
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by abbiev View Post
Thank you, will have a look at Fanatics now
Before you use Fanatics, have a look at the reviews online!

I was about to order and what I saw, put me off.
rambocat1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List