Notices

Old 29 Nov 21, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Anyone had their jab at Boots, Handforth Dean

Hiya

As the title really. let me know if you've had your jab at the Boots, Handforth Dean.

If you have, which one was it?

I know it shouldn't matter which it is but i'm trying to find out if they offer pfizer and its proving impossible. Please don't shout at me for asking.

thanks x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Beth_Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Have you tried phoning the pharmacy and asking them what they have? I've just checked my (work) spreadsheet for vaccination sites and that one is based at the pharmacy so the pharmacy team should know.

It doesn't look like they're doing walk in's at that Boots so you can't see current stock online but Trinity Methodist Church, SK3 8TL, are showing as having three types of vaccine available nhs.uk/service-search/fi.../profile/A6X5W
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I've tried multiple times to phone but no one answers.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Beth_Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
I've tried multiple times to phone but no one answers.
Is it a Boots store with options for different departments? If so, try dialing 551 when it's going through the different options which is the managers phone number. If that just rings through try phoning again but trying each number from 552 to 559.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Thanks for your help xxx

Old 29 Nov 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
craigdaniels@b
Dancing with Tink'

My DH and I are having our boosters on Thursday at Handforth Dean and I was wondering the same. Weve both had Pfizer vaccines previously so hoping they do the Pfizer booster too.
craigdaniels@b is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

My 2 sons had their vaccinations there and both had moderna vaccine.
I was in their earlier so xould have asked if I'd seen this thread sooner!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

I took my other son to the lifestyle center in Woodhouse Park on Saturday and he was give Pfizer. Really well organised, would recommend booking there if you wanted to be sure of getting Pfizer x
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Probably wont know what they will have on a certain day. It depend on stock they are given.
In the vaccination centre we went to as did our neighbours, we had Pfizer and neighbour had Moderna

It also depends if you have been double jabbed. If so you will get a different booster than your first two jabs.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by craigdaniels@b View Post
My DH and I are having our boosters on Thursday at Handforth Dean and I was wondering the same. Weve both had Pfizer vaccines previously so hoping they do the Pfizer booster too.
Boosters are normally of a different source than the first two jabs.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List