Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 9 Nov 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile How is the Christmas shopping going?

I am almost done 🥳
I am hoping to get the x box series x tomorrow but I won’t hold my breath.
I also want a Disney pandora bracelet for my daughter but I am really hoping there will be some kind of deal over Black Friday weekend 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Then thats it ! All done 🥳
My youngest is not actually having a main present but I am not getting something expensive for the sake of it. He has some big gifts though, although not expensive; a desk & chair for his arts & crafts plus a gaming bean bag chair for playing on his Nintendo 🎄🎄
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Um I’ve done nothing at all
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’d say I am about 80% there 👍 All online - not a single store visited - and several personal and small business purchases (I know some think online buying isnt as personal as in store or that it doesnt support small local business - I find this is not the case).
Old 10 Nov 20, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

All done now. Posted 2 parcels yesterday just 1 more to post to Aus but need to write a letter.
Will wait to do the wrapping, get the tree up and lights first. Christmas cards are downstairs now waiting to be written. Apparently Christmas stamps aren't out yet.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

I have one present and honestly I am pleased to read about others shopping and great presents they find but I dont quite understand the rush.

I guess like with other things, planning holidays, paying bills, doing housework it's all in the mind and for some it's important to get it done but for me it just isn't.

I enjoy just getting an odd thing now and then, dont want to rush it. No one will suffer if my presents are slow arriving.

So, I'm slowly thinking and debating, I hate stuff for the sake of stuff and have agreed low budgets with some so it takes lots of thought to get something appropriate.

Each to there own way, well done to those who have finished but i am enjoying my less frantic way.
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I bought wrapping paper today - as yet though got nothing to wrap, really need to get started.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I’ve bought a few bits and I wrap as I go so already have some done .
We are moving soon so don’t want to buy too much and have to pack it all .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

I'm about 80% done I've wrapped and given out some presents and a lot of other presents are wrapped, just do a few each night

I don't do Christmas cards I stopped that a few years ago and give the money to charity.

Some food is ordered and I've picked up nibbles when shopping and put them away, I need to make a Christmas shopping food list
Old 10 Nov 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

I got my Christmas stamps yesterday.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

All done here. Only 1parcel left to post and I started writing my Xmas cards on Sunday. I’m usually organised but this is way earlier than normal even for me! 🤣

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List