Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 24 Jul 19, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
PACOOK
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile Disney Springs dine in cinema

I would recommend going to the cinema when in America. Have done it a few times in various places and the seats, snacks, price etc is always so much better than home. We went to try the dine in cinema at Disney springs to watch the lion king the other night. Having your dinner with heated retractable seats was great! And the buttered popcorn was amazing! Well worth getting away from the park's for a wee breaks
PACOOK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
flarocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Wow that sounds amazing - I have always walked past this cinema when we visit Disney Springs had no idea the cinema there was dine in. Will definitely visit next time we are there, we normally go to the one at Pointe Orlando the IMAX screen there is HUGE! We were lucky enough to watch Avatar there truly fantastic experience.
flarocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Worth noting if you want to purchase alcohol you must have ID, we're both the other side of 50 and still refused as no ID on me at the time.
Old 24 Jul 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looking to do the Dine In this weekend when we are over! Hoping to see Toy Story 4 . Can't wait!
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
debsym62
Imagineer

debsym62's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We took our grandson after he had had a nasty accident at Acquatica and it took his mind off the whole thing, it was a good end to a horrible day. We will take him back in August hopefully without the accident first.😁
debsym62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
PACOOK
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by flarocks View Post
Wow that sounds amazing - I have always walked past this cinema when we visit Disney Springs had no idea the cinema there was dine in. Will definitely visit next time we are there, we normally go to the one at Pointe Orlando the IMAX screen there is HUGE! We were lucky enough to watch Avatar there truly fantastic experience.
Yeah, I think there are 4 dine in screens there with the entrance next to planet holywood/ fountain and the rest of the screens are round other side. We got there about 25 minutes beforehand and got settled in and just press the button at any time and server will cone and get you. Just the way they do cinema is country miles better than at home, would definately set aside a night to go and chill.
PACOOK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
booradley92
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Have done it a few times. Watched toy story 4 the other week, good fun. Something different and can be a nice respite from the heat!
booradley92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

How does it work? Do you order food before you go in or do you have a waiter / waitress come to your seat during the film? If so does that not get a little distracting?
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
booradley92
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Order food when sit down in seats. Generally get food just before film starts. It seems to work and I’ve not found it distracting.
booradley92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 05:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

Mobile

No that wouldn't be, but I wasn't sure if waitresses/ waiters came during the film. That's what I'd find distracting.
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List